Thread: Micromax bling 2 specification, price and release date

Micromax bling 2 specification, price and release date

I have just heard that micromax is going to launch the much awaited micromax bling 2. After its successful stint with the micromax bling q55. I have heard that they are soon going to be launching the micromax bling 2. So I just wanted to know what are their specification and when its going to be released. Since even I am thinking of going with the one. So any of you all who can help me in providing some information about the micromax bling 2. Then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Re: Micromax bling 2 specification, price and release date

Yes, you have said it right they are soon going to be launching the micromax bling 2. Since the earlier phone was focused more on the woman population we do not expect much changes in the new phone also. So the design of the phone basically compromises of smooth pearl finish, Cubic Zirconia, a compact rear mirror and swivel design. The release date of the phone is said to be anywhere around April to may. So if you are thinking of purchasing a Q55. Do wait for some time the release date is just around the corner.

Let me give some information on the specification of the phone. Well there is nothing much to add in the specification of the phone. Camera is of 2 megapixels. With video recording. One usb port is present and also for the connectivity they have GPRS, EDGE AND WAP. Bluetooth is present but with no wifi. There is a dedicated music player that supports mp3 and wav files. Even fm radio is there. The battery of the phone is quite ok with talk time of 3 hours. The internal memory of the phone is up to 10mb with the provision of expandable memory. So I hope you have got the necessary information on the phone.

If you ask me I would say there are some changes in the phone. The phone is available in a black color. The built is slightly slim with the dimensions of 70 x 70 x 16.3 mm. the camera resolution is of 1600 x 1200 Pixels. So with the 2 megapixels camera it is bound to give you some awesome clarity picture. The display resolution is 320 * 240 pixels which is quite ok. It has got some good speakers and a multi-instant messenger and a preloaded Opera Mini Browser. So the phone does appear to be interesting. Coming to the price, the Q55 was available around 5K. may be the price would be just charged above 5K. although we do not have any idea of the exact figure but still I can say it can be anywhere close to 5K.

Thanks a lot for the information that you all have given here I must say that the information that you all have given here were much appreciative and I hope the phone does come in to the market as soon as possible. As I have said earlier I am very eager to get this phone. So lets hope I get that phone as early as possible. Anyways thanks for the effort that you all have done for giving me appropriate information. So thanks a lot.