Thread: Nokia N8: Faulty clock after dropping it

Re: Nokia N8: Faulty clock after dropping it

From my point of view it is not problem due to dropping of your Nokia N8 mobile. It is just a coincidence that when your mobile dropped you have experienced this problem. I would suggest you to update your mobile phone firmware. Your current firmware is bad or corrupted due to virus or somewhat. Just go to Nokia official website and see the latest firmware available for your mobile phone. If does not solve your issue you need to get check your phone to mobile shop.

Nokia N8: Faulty clock after dropping it

Similar to most of the people I have dropped my Nokia N8 a few times and something has occurred to the clock. Instead of functioning in standard minutes it looks to take long time. For every minute which passes it consumes double as long and it doesn’t maintain the time humanly. I don't recognize why it's happening with this. I have tried all the possible settings that I know to solve the issue but all that fails to resolve the issue. I will be really helpful if you can provide some solution for this.

The best way for you to resolve the issue is to visit the Nokia care and ask them about the problem. As the phone is dropped so it will not cover under warranty but they will fix the problem and charge you some standard amount for that. I think that this will be the best and the safest way for the resolving the problem. I hope that your problem will be resolved soon. Thank you!!!

As per my knowledge before going to update to firmware you must go for the factory setting for your mobile phone. Before doing factory setting take the backup of all the important data in your mobile like your contact, message from phone memory. It will delete all the data from the phone memory. Then press *7370# key it will ask you for the password. Provide default password which is 12345. Let your mobile restart. Now check when you are getting the correct time or not. Please let me know your experience.