Thread: How to sync windows live mail with the new droid x

How to sync windows live mail with the new droid x

Need a bit help to sync Windows Live Mail on Droid 2. I am not new to this phone and not really sure about all settings. I want a bit help to sync the mail accounts in it. I am having a free wifi at my college. I always have to go in the web browser and check my mails. I know this phone has the features through which I can view my emails more effectively. Is there a app available for that.

I am going to give you process for mail synchronization. I had done this for Google and I think the same procedure is application for Live also. For that you have go in Settings first and then tap on Google Account. Once the account is added you can choose what to sync. In the same way you can simply add Live account also on that. There is no need to look for a third party app. You can do that internally through settings.

You can add all your mails under My Accounts. I think the device will take all things by default. You just have to add the email id and done. My friend is having the same model and he is using his Yahoo account on that. This works really well. There is no issue with sync. You need a good internet speed to download and check mails. You can test live on that also.