Thread: Is it possible to video chat with nimbuzz in Nokia E71

Is it possible to video chat with nimbuzz in Nokia E71

The questions says it all. Well I needed to know that is it possible to video chat using the nimbuzz application. I have recently brought the nokia E71 and I have installed the nimbuzz application in the phone and I am very happy with the working of the application. Since this is new application to me so that’s why I wanted to know whether there is any video calling feature in the nimbuzz ? if it is there then do provide me with some steps such that I get that feature activated. Do reply fast.

Re: Is it possible to video chat with nimbuzz in Nokia E71

Unfortunately this feature is not present in the nimbuzz. You will have to wait for sometime such that this feature does gets implemented by the developers in the nimbuzz. So for that you will have to wait for sometime. However if you are looking for a good chat application then I would recommend you to us the latest offering from the Google which helps you in the video chat and even the yahoo messenger provides you with the video chat option. So as of now you can have a look at this applications and accordingly install it in your phone.

Well, thanks for the quick and a prompt reply, it is very sad to hear that the nimbuzz has not yet released the video chat feature in its application. Well I am aware of the video chat feature in the yahoo messenger but the thing is that me and my friends love this application and we have decided that we will stick to this application for all the chat and the contacts purpose. So its not only me but a couple of my friends who would like to get this video feature in the nimbuzz as soon as possible. So anyone who wants to add in here.

Then I think you will have to wait for some time and the news of launching this feature is spreading around. If that is the case then this feature will soon be implemented by the developers in the nimbuzz. If this feature gets implemented in the nimbuzz then I am sure that many of the users who use fring application in their phones will switch to the nimbuzz. As such nimbuzz is many a times better than the fringe application. So lets see if there is a speedy implementation of the video chat in the nimbuzz.

Yes, even I am of the same opinion and lets see if we are able to get something out of it here. I am hoping that the developers might have a look at this discussion and consider the fact that how importance is this feature for the users. Lets hope that they implement this feature in the coming version of the nimbuzz i.e nimbuzz 3.0.3. Anyways thanks for a good discussion out here lets hope that we will get something out of it.