Thread: How to unlock Motorola phone

How to unlock Motorola phone

Hello friends, yesterday I won a Motorola phone in a lottery. Its seems cool by its looks, however its functions are so very complicated as I have never used a Motorola phone. Just trying to learn its functions on my own and trying new things, I am unaware of what happened and the handset got locked. I need to unlock it desperately for my further use. I know it’s not a big worry but just need to know even in case in future I don’t have any hassles.

Re: How to unlock Motorola phone

Hey dude congrats for your prize, very lucky you are. I won’t blame you that you couldn’t help what happened because Motorola phones are very different from other phones. Any way’s, there are special sites available which will guide you through the process. Further, you can look out for the frequently asked unlocking questions which will guide you for your issue. Also, unlocking codes are there which can again be very fruitful to solve your problem.

Hello, I work in a Motorola firm. I wish you had given your model number, I would have provided you the code by which you could have easily gone back to using your handset and don’t worry even though you don’t understand the functions now, once you will be accompanied with it you would love it. Our unlocking service has been optimistically shown on TV and printed up in many places.

Well there are very few people to be such lucky to get phones, glad to read the above. Congrats to you!!! Your Motorola phone can be either unlocked by giving it in your nearby gallery or you can unlock it by hand on your own by just keying a code into the handset by means of its dial pad.