Thread: Inspiron 2650 is not working after error occurred in downloading windows 7

Inspiron 2650 is not working after error occurred in downloading windows 7

Hello friends, I have a certain problem in running windows 7 service pack 2, I had seen that the when I was downloading the operating system from the internet and the laptop was kept on charging as it was on full night and it was not having single amount of charge present in it, the charge was so low that without the presence of the charger the laptop was not getting on, a sudden power cut had occurred in my house and the laptop had switched off, so I just went to on the laptop after the power was back, but the laptop was not working only, I tried all the possible things but it was not helping me. As per what I can see is there is no light, no beep and the fan turns on after 3 seconds. I thought that this will be the problem with BIOS, so I tried doing something with it but it were not working. At last I change my motherboard only, but again the same problem is been occurring. So please help me in this as I don’t know what to do now.

Re: Inspiron 2650 is not working after error occurred in downloading windows 7

I think the problem is in the hard drive of your system, as there was a power failure during the downloading of the windows7 in the computer, it must be that the operating which were getting downloaded must have corrupted the setting of the older operating system, and then when you power on the laptop, it did not work properly, and the problem happened, try to format the c drive only of the hard drive where all the software of your operating system are present , and see that the fresh content of the operating system is been installed in it, why don't you just go with a windows CD most of the people do that only, the method that you are using is very risky.

These kind of problem any of the user faced in the past, I think that when the power had shut down in an imp proper way in your house, the component present in the laptop must have damaged and it was not corrected and started giving the power which was not accepted by any of the component of the laptop of yours, so now change the power supply, before doing that if you want to be sure that the power supply is the only main issue on the problem, then take your friends power supply and connect it to your laptop and check. If the problem is the same then it is not the power supply.

The main problem that is causing the imp proper working of the laptop is the main switch on the laptop cabinet, which is not connecting the charger and it is not providing you with the power. So try to see the connection in the motherboard of yours. Also see that the power supply which you are getting is of the proper level also that can be the issue in it. See that all the components that you had removed from the motherboard is been properly connected.

I have the same kind of the problem in my laptop, the operating system that I am using is windows xp, I tried all the solution that you people had told me to do, but it is not helping me in any of the case. I tried booting in the absence of the hard drive, but the result was same. Also seen that all the components that are connected is been properly situated and also they have been cleaned due to presence of the dust on it. Right now I am running with solution because all that you have told me to do. I have done that all in it.