Thread: compaq presario v6000 keeps rebooting

compaq presario v6000 keeps rebooting

I have a little serious problem with my Compaq Presario V6000 laptop. This Compaq laptop keep rebooting by own means automatically each time I click an button on my desktop. Every time after I restart my computer, restarts after I click to get any of the buttons on the desktop. I am not capable to build it work. I think my computer is contaminated with the virus? If anybody has solution please let me know.

Re: compaq presario v6000 keeps rebooting

As per my knowledge I guess that you probably have permitted the boot on your computer system failure attribute from the computer system which initiates the computer system when any failure occur in your computer. To make your mind up with this I would recommend you to immobilize the boot on failure of system. Very soon first click on Start button then Control Panel from the list and then click on System. at the present then click on the system and move to advance tab then look for Startup and Recovery area then click a button for setting. Uncheck the stratup recovery automatic and here you are done.

From my point of view it seems that the problem with the virus that is causing this type of issue due to which it is happening. To get rid of it will have to install an antivirus program on their own system and after the database update the latest virus. Now run the full system scan for viruses and if it finds any, then just delete it. I think it will surely work for you. Please let me know your experience about this.

I have once have this kind of the problem as mentioned above I tell you what I did to overcome this. This is nothing but the problem because of the malware or spyware that is creating the system performance very slow. I recommend you to go with the taking away tool malware Malware bytes Anti-virus is eliminated from the system after completing it. So if you can go through it and see if it works for you or not.

From single of the 2 identical Compaq Presario V6000 laptop, which restore the memory (RAM) for my high-quality location in the system facility very well, but still not able to boot, I was for the time being able to boot after urgent the Power button more than once, while commencement with a blank screen (black screen blank) and routinely restart then shut down permanently. Did I accidentally turn off the computer in sleep mode at night or is this a BIOS problem??