Thread: Is free call services provided by Nimbuzz

Is free call services provided by Nimbuzz

Hello, I have an Samsung Corby pro and I always do an international calls in USA and other countries, as all my relatives and my friends are almost out of countries, so I spend a lot of money speaking to them, but the phone which I have taken currently I have seen that the software is been present in the internet named as nimbuzz which help in connecting to the facebook and also the other software that are present, but the question is that is the free call service present in the nimbuzz as I am new to the software and also I have no idea about the software in that deep, so please help me in getting the knowledge about it.

Re: Is free call services provided by Nimbuzz

Hi, I just went through the problem that you are asking for, as I am also using nimbuzz for a long time, the solution of free calls is not been present in this as it has some of the limitations in it, but apart from this the software till now is the best to maintain all the accounts that is present with you, so I will strongly recommend to go with this, as it is not providing the solution of your problem, but it is the best software for your phone which you will see.

I think the later version which will be coming in the future will have this facility, I had asked the nimbuzz customer care unit for the help that will give me the opportunity of the free calls but they said this kind of the facility is not been provided by the government as they have to ask for the license for the same, so they are trying to come up with some other plan for the same but it will take some time for that, I was asking for these service as I am staying in abroad and I would like to be in contact with the family members more frequently and in a faster way.

Why don’t you try with Skype that is been used by most of the people that will help you to the call in low rates, also I have seen that the quality that is provided by the Skype is the best, I have seen my friends who are using this service, the only thing is that it is been used in the computer which most of the people don’t like it I don’t know why, but yes you can go with this. I feel the best low calling rates that is been provided by the Skype only.

please don’t go with the smartvoip.com it is very bad and also it is the bad service that I have ever seen, I had used the voipstunt and the charge they were putting for the calls was the worst that I had seen, but they provide the free call for the other countries, they provide the services for the thirty days but the services which they provide is not that good. The services that they provide and also the extra charges that they provide is bad. I tried to speak to the customer care but the answer they had provided to me was not up to the mark, also there are various other service provider which provide a low calling rates like skype etc, you can go with them to find the proper rates.

yes.... but the voice is not clear.....