Thread: Methods to record the facebook chat history in nimbuzz

Methods to record the facebook chat history in nimbuzz

Hello, I have an nokia N95 present with me, the mobile performance and the review that I had seen good, as the performance that it is providing is the best so because of that I am going to install nimbuzz in the device, as I have installed and connected to the facebook, all the features was working in a good manner in that, but there is a doubt in my mind, the doubt in my mind is that can I download and store it in my mobile in some of the file format that is present in it. Kindly help me in this kind of the issue that I am facing in it.

Re: Methods to record the facebook chat history in nimbuzz

Hi, I just went through the problem that you are facing, and I am also searching for some of the method to record all the conversation that is been happening in the mobile but I am not getting any of the method till now, also I have contacted to the nimbuzz customer care and they are the one who is really bad in imagining things, when I spoke to them they told that they have not thought to implementing this kind of the thing, but they will surely thing to implement this thing in their future version of the nimbuzz that they will be releasing, so just wait till the new version has this version present in it.

I am having some of the problem in the nimbuzz which is been present in the nokia E71, I have been using nimbuzz since a long time and had never faced any of the issue I it, but this thing is an weird problem, the Firmware version that I am using is 500.21.009, I had recently updated the nokia E71 and after that only I started facing the problem in it. The chat which was present in the facebook would not open and also when it would open all the history that was present was not showing any of the chat present in it.

I was also facing this kind of the problem present in it, when I was chatting with my friend, the chat window would just disappear and also it would not open again, I had to log out and log in the facebook to come out from the problem, it would work fine for some time and it would just start the same problem that it was happening, so I contacted the nimbuzz regarding the problem that I was facing, they told me that the problem is in their side and also they are trying their best way to find the solution that they are facing in it, so the problem that is happening will be removed as soon as possible.

When I contacted to the facebook with the problem that I am facing they told that the problem is from the nimbuzz side which they have to solve it and it is not our issue in it. The chat window would just open and show that no one of them is present in the chat to communicate, I the previous time I thought that it is normal as it can be, but as I was logging at different time I was facing the same problem in it, so I decided to connect to the facebook with the computer and I saw that the people were present for chat at that time, so I contacted the nimbuzz people and they told that the work is in progress for the problem that is present in it.