Thread: Facebook not working in Nimbuzz

Facebook not working in Nimbuzz

Recently when I was using facebook on my android phone, I was not able to connect to the internet, as it was giving a lot of problem in it like frequent disconnection in the internet connection and also it would take a long amount of time to connect to the internet with the help of the device, so right now I am just sitting with no connection with the facebook, I tried all the possible thing that it should be done like re installing the Nimbuzz software and all that, but it is not helping me, so I was just wondering that is there any of the problem in the setting of mine or the software’s that I am using in it. Please help me in getting the whole thing right.

re: Facebook not working in Nimbuzz

The problem that you are been facing, is also been faced by me, as I have seen that the issue is mainly because of the incompatibility that is been seen in the facebook and the software that is been used, as many of the solution for the same is been developed and it is been testing also, but there are some way which will help in getting this thing to be done right like you can follow these steps like log in the facebook page, once you have logged in then go in the Account Settings section, and in that " be informed of new devices accessing FB" mark no in that, now try to enable your Facebook chat and once you have done that shut down the page by not clicking the option go offline, once you have done this then login on Nimbuzz after you have done this then login into nimbuzz, and in that go in the accounts and select facebook and again reenter the details in it and refresh the data in it.

Hi, there and thank you for the reply that you have given, but I am sorry to say that the problem that is been faced is not yet eliminated, I did the whole thing as you have mentioned in it, but it is not helping me in any ways. It still shows the same error message that it was showing before, ‘oops facebook service is not working now we are looking into it try again latter’. The mobile handset that I am using is nokia 5800 I also tried changing the password of the account, which helped me in working for two or three days, but the problem was occurring again and again.

I am also facing the same kind of the problem where all of you are facing here, this problem started around four to five days before only. I have seen that the facebook mode doesn’t work with the Nimbuzz that is present in the mobile of mine. So I just switch myself to the latest Symbian release which is used in the Nokia N-97 which is also consisting of the latest firmware, I have also given a try to all the steps that is present in the above post, but it is not helping me in any of the cases, but I have seen that all the other networks that is present in my mobile which is working fine for me.

I am not able to connect in the facebook for a long time, I am really frustrated with the service that is been provided by the nimbuzz, so the services is bad only, but the response that is been provided by the technician of the nimbuzz is more bad then them, I have seen that the response what they provide is not at all up to the mark , and when you compare it quality wise it is just bogus, I am not angry because there is no service available in the mobile of mine, but the way the service that is been provided by the technician of the software firm is really bad, so I just want to try something new and which are compatible with my phone that I am using.

Re: Facebook not working in Nimbuzz

Hey the solution which I had given before was not working for some of the issue was present in it, but it is been modified now so I think that the solution that is preset will be working now, just follow the below steps that is present; when you log in your account open the facebook account setting in it, once you have done that click on change which is been present in the Account security section, in that you will find something like this ‘Would you like to receive notifications for logins from new devices?’ in that mark as no and submit the changes that is been made in it. Also when you are doing this make sure facebook chat is active in it. Once you have done that then just log in the nimbuzz account, in that select the facebook and re enter all the login details in it. Once you have done that wait for some time and it will start working normally in it.