Thread: Recover data from a dead Nokia N70 cell phone

Recover data from a dead Nokia N70 cell phone

Hello, last year I have purchased the second hand Nokia N70 cell phone. This cell phone provide the facilities such as the TFT 256 color display, Five-way scroll key, Downloadable themes, polyphonic, monophonic, MP3 ringtones support. It also provides the facility like such as the GPRS, Bluetooth, and 2MP Camera etc. but due to some problem last week this cell phone was dead. I don’t know why it is happen but, I need to recover the data presents in the cell phone memory. Can this is possible please help me?

Re: Recover data from a dead Nokia N70 cell phone

Hey, I also purchased the same kind of Nokia N70 cell phone on the market but last week there is some problem occurred in the cell phone. So, don’t what to do and what to not? But yesterday my friend helps me to recover the data present in this cell phone. We are connecting this cell phone to the computer system using the Nokia PC suite. Then we download the latest data recovery software which will help we a lot for recovering the data presents in the cell phone. I think you should try these solutions it will help you a lot.

Hey, last week my cell phone which is to be the Nokia N 70 is put into the water tank. So, after that this cell phone will not be started. Whenever we switch ON this cell phone it will does not display any data presents in that phone. In that times I have remember that the backup of the data is also presents in the memory card. So, I have excluded this memory card from the phone then put this memory card into another cell phone which will help me to recover the data. So, you need to check whether any data presents in the memory card or not. If data is present then the problem is to be solved.

I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time I have purchased the new branded Nokia N70 cell phone this will works very well but some time later the cell phone is not worked very well and think that this cell phone was goes to the dead condition. But, I need to recover the data presents in the cell phone so, I have after that knows that the problem is actually in the battery of the cell phone this will be overcharged then I have replace it and it will helpful for recovering the data in the cell phone.

Friend I think if your cell phone is in the dead condition and it will not worked very well then sorry to inform you but you might be lost the data presents in the cell phone this could be possible that using the data recovery software you can recover the data from the cell phone but if the cell phone is in completely dead mode then this solution will not be helpful for you. I think you need to purchase the new cell phone and try to collect the same into another way.

Exactly the same kind of problem occurred in my cell phone. In that time, I would like to recover my data which is presents in the cell phone. Then I have put new charged battery into this cell phone and the phone is started. Then it connects to the computer. Then use the Multistage Recovery 2.9 software and using this software we recover the data presents in the memory card and also the data presents in the cell phone. So, you need to download the Multistage Recovery 2.9 software and use this software for data recovery.