Thread: My Citizen 2 GB Pen Drive is not working

My Citizen 2 GB Pen Drive is not working

I am having a pen drive with me which has the making of Citizen .It was working perfectly fine but suddenly it has stopped working due to some reason. It is a 2 GB pen drive and it’s now stopped working .Whenever I connect it the system doesn’t detect it and doesn’t even move forward. I don’t know what happened but now it is not working. Please if anyone knows the solution then do get back to me on this issue.

Re: My Citizen 2 GB Pen Drive is not working

I just had a look at your issue and feel that you need to change the pen drive if it’s not working .I think that there won’t be a specific reason why your pen drive has stopped working suddenly. Also can you provide us with some more information about your pen drive. I mean to say that I want to know what exactly happens when you connect the pen drive to the system USB port. Please reply to this query as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your replies. I just had a look at your solution. I would say that I hope that I don’t have to get a new pen drive as the one that I am using is a new one and I didn’t use it much up till this problem occurred. So buying a new pen drive will be a problem for me. Also I would tell you that when I connect the pen drive to the system USB port then the PC doesn’t even detect the pen drive. This is the issue that I am facing constantly.

What you can do is you can try with some other pen drives and see if those are working or not. If the other pendrives are working then it would be clear that there is no issue with the port and the problem is entirely with the pendrive. But if other pendrive also doesn’t work then you have to say that the problem is with USB port and then you need to fix that issue immediately. Also you can try your pen drive at some if your friends’ house.

I just had a look at the previous solution and feel that you should try out those solutions and see if the pen drive works properly or not. Also what you can try out is that you can try plugging the pen drive to some other available USB ports and I am sure even that might help you. So these are few options that you can try out and I am sure that one of them will work for you. If not then I feel that you need to get a new one itself immediately.