Thread: I want to know something on Extended Warranty on Nintendo 3DS

I want to know something on Extended Warranty on Nintendo 3DS

I want to buy a Nintendo 3DS and I had visited a mall recently. I was just reading the product details and found that if I register the same then I might receive a extended warranty on the same. But I had registered the product but nothing found on the same. Does this was just a thing to sell the product. I do not got anything extra on that. What I found that you get 1 1year warranty on the same and that's it. And if there is some kind of extended warranty then I must get a higher figure on that. Does anyone face this kind of issue. Also what best you like in Nintendo 3DS.

Re: I want to know something on Extended Warranty on Nintendo 3DS

Well the PIN is the only type of serial number that can define the product detail online. So it is possible that the product was pre-registered or the service might be region specific. I like the two logical screens of Nintendo 3DS. The top screen is 10% larger than the DSi and it is really awesome. I just bought this to have a look on the 3D game support of the same. What the game is and how they really look. The console is nice but I am too not sure about those warranty issue what you are talking about.

Check for the serial number properly. Some shops has offer to give you more warranty then the regular one. It is possible that those offers can be region specific. You can try calling on the customer care of Nintendo 3DS and get information on the same. That would be the most fastest way to get help on your 3DS. Taking about the likes and dislikes the lines of the 3DS prove quite similar to previous models. I am looking on some game suggestion for the Nintendo 3DS.

Yes it is better you contact the customer support or talk to the dealer on that. There are various offers out when the product is out. I prefer to buy the same from an online shop. Right now the best game for this I will recommend you to go for is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is just an legendary production on 3DS. This 3DS version that seemed more promising for fans of this games and the management of 3D is really quite pleasant on that. You can enjoy the game on this really nicely.

I was not aware about this extended warranty stuff. All what you get is regular 1 year warranty on the console when you purchase. Might be some kind of offer. When I purchase the same I also bought LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars with it. It is really a good surprise.The graphics rendering was quite nice and the 3D look on these same was very pleasant. Games are really nice done for the 3DS and you cannot get the same effect on the other gaming console.

I play Dead or Alive Dimensions and this game was very interesting. I agree with the graphic thing which is well made on the console. There are lots of games that are made for the console and you must have some of the best one only. James Black's Hollywood Crimes is another one which you can have for your 3DS. Right now I am looking for Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. There are ample of characters found on the game and it is really a awesome game for Nintendo 3DS.