Thread: Unable to open my mail through HTC desire

Unable to open my mail through HTC desire

I have HTC desire mobile phone and I make use of them from the last days. At the present that the thing here is that recently I get the GPRS settings and have adequate Internet access. But I do not know why I am not able to have access to the E-mails that are in my yahoo account. And in this I really do not be acquainted with that why I am not able to get any access to emails that are in the yahoo mailbox. Please help me in this case, and if you guys have any suggestion on this so please try to help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Unable to open my mail through HTC desire

I've been read the trouble which you guys face and I think I am able to help in this case. Well the problem you are facing here it is for the reason that yahoo cannot charge your mobile phone. I mean, if the site is loaded into the phone, then there is no mobile view that particular site, in this case I feel the same. Now you have to do here is just to see if you can load the same on the phone with any other browser, so you can have access to it.

Well I think that the browser you are making use of in your cell phone it is not correct and that is the only one that gives you this error. At the present you have to do here is to just see if you are able to download any other browser on your phone and then you are able to install the same on the phone of yours and then you are able to easily have access to sites like Yahoo. I'm sure that installing the latest browser will definitely help you solve the problem you are facing and then you can easily read the emails that you are willing to read.

I think the default browser is not doing well for you and if you ask me then I would suggest you just install the Opera Mini browser is the only one that will help solve the problem. I'm also using the same mobile phone and is doing well for me. I hope that the installation of the opera will help you solve your problem. You can download the software from the official site and then you can install it on your mobile phone