Thread: How to activate Vodafone GPRS service in micromax q7

How to activate Vodafone GPRS service in micromax q7

I have a Micromax Q7 phones and I make use of the same from the last days. At the present the thing is I am not able to activate GPRS settings on it. The Q7 of Micromax serves me better and I'm using Vodafone SIM card is in fact I provide network services. How I can get GPRS activated on my phone. Please help me in this case as soon as possible because I want to use the Internet on my mobile phone.

Re: How to activate Vodafone GPRS service in micromax q7

The first thing I tell you is that in this case you just contact only the network service provider of their own and then ask the GPRS settings. In fact every service provider has its unique configuration so that you can use any other for it. So visit the network service provider and then you have to put a complaint in there and let them know the problem they are facing in detail hope that it will definitely help in this case, providing the appropriate values. And then you have to simply insert the same settings and then see how it goes.

Well, if you cannot find the GPRS settings for the network in particular, then you will definitely find it on the official website of the service and there are sure to find the configuration. You have to select the mobile phone and then go to the GPRS settings section is not the proper way how to customize the configuration of the mobile phone of their own. Now we have to follow the way mentioned in the list and then you can access the internet.

I am also facing the same problem with the mobile phone of mine in fact I am also with the same mobile phone which is the Micromax Q7 and have made proper adjustments needed, but the thing is that I am not able to have access through the network. I do not know why the phone is not allowing me to be the same but I cannot really help. Has anyone ever faced such a problem similar to the mobile phone if so, please help me out of this.

I've been through the problem which you guys are currently facing and I think I can help in this case. I guess the mobile web browser that is not appropriate and is the only one that is causing the problem and can it happen that the browser is damaged and you have to install any other type so you can get adequate access it. I'm sure that installing the latest browser will definitely help you solve the problem

smile Re: How to activate Vodafone GPRS service in micromax q7

Dear all,
    I am using BSNL network and am unable to connect micromax q7 to the net via data cable, but am able to connect via bluetooth. Pls. help me to connect via data cable.
    Rgds.

Bhaskar S