Thread: Which is the best in-dash audio player for cars

Which is the best in-dash audio player for cars

I am planning to get a new in-dash board for my car. But I am a bit confused as to which one I should buy. To be specific I am looking for a car audio set with a specific set of features. It should be having a SD card slot and should be having the Bluetooth services along with the hands free and the stereo audio. So does anyone know such kind of in-dash audio players for car. If yes then do get back to me immediately

Re: Which is the best in-dash audio player for cars

I think that you can check some websites that may help you with this. You just need to see the information given over there and I am sure that it will be very useful to you. I think that you will get the information about the Bluetooth requirement that you have and that is being provided with the services, hands free and stereo audio. Also the SD card slot will be available to you in that in-dash audio player.

According to my knowledge the SD is going to be a rarity. I don’t feel that you will get the SD card slot. Also I feel that the Panasonic player might be of some use to you. But I am not sure that you may get it along with the SD card slot. Talking about the Bluetooth I feel that it is really easy to get it. And also the hands free and stereo audio will again be easily available. So overall only the SD card slot may be an issue.

Yes even I feel that the SD card slot will be difficult to get. It is not that it is not available at all but the problem with it is that you need to find it rigoursly. Also when you will go to the store in search of HD radio then they will show you a radio that won't actually play HD stations. I don’t know why it happens but it happened to me and many of my friends. So I am not very sure about it. But even you can try out and see if it’s true or not.