Thread: Which is the best color e-book reader

Which is the best color e-book reader

Recently l what I have noticed that there are a lot of magazines, comics and graphic novels are available in electronic format. So I am planning to get a new e-book reader but I am getting confused on which one to buy .So can anyone tell me a good color e-book reader? Also do let me know that is it worth buying it. If yes then which one I should go for. Please do reply immediately as I am waiting for your answers.

Re: Which is the best color e-book reader

I just had a look at your question and feel that it’s really a good that you are buying a new color e-book reader. Actually as you said that it’s really necessary that to get a e-book for reading magazines, comics and graphic novels. But now talking on the issue of buying the e-books I would tell you that you can go for the Apple iPad or with the Amazon Kindle Both are good e-book reader but I am not very sure that whether they are color or black and white reader.

I think that it even depend on the budget that you have. If you have some cost constrains then you should go ahead with the Amazon kindle but if there are no cash constrains then I think that Apple iPad will be good options. And there is another thing to this and that is it also depend on what kind of other apps do you want to run? If you want t only for e-reading purpose then I suppose that the color nook might be a good choice.

I am having a black and white nook and want a color nook so I've been looking into them. I don't know that much about the Amazon Kindle. But I feel that it also depends on from where you get the content from. I have heard that Nook is also providing us with the color version of its. So it actually will be a very good buy and I am certainly looking forward to it. But if there is any other option then do get back to me immediately.

Thank you for providing me with the solutions. I just had a look at your solutions and feel that there are so many options with me now. I think that I can go ahead with them and really enjoy the color e-book reader. I will really help me to really go through the magazines; comics and graphic novels are available in electronic format. So I would once again like to thank you all for all your solutions as they have really helped me a lot.