Thread: Recorded files are not running in Dazzle DVC 100 with windows movie maker

Recorded files are not running in Dazzle DVC 100 with windows movie maker

I recently record and store some of the media files in my Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 100 Video Creator, the system from I stored is running with windows 7 OS. The system is running fine; there is no issue with the hardware specification or with the other attached hardware devices. but when I tried to open those files in my windows vista system it said that there is no captured files, though this detects if I don’t connect the device with windows movie maker, I was also captured those files by using the WMM also from my friend’s system. Any idea on this problem, what should be the cause of this issue and the desire solution for this? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Recorded files are not running in Dazzle DVC 100 with windows movie maker

As per my opinion, I think this is occurring for the device itself, though for this I would like to suggest you to contact with the pinnacle support team about this issue, though the files are missing from there then this will surely happened with you for the device itself. Only from the support team you will be able to figure out the problem, so go through this.

Though the files are stored or recorded properly from your friend’s system with the windows movie maker, then there might not be any issue with the device, did you tried to play those stored file with any other program? If this running fine then doesn’t worry about the device, you need to apply any trick for windows movie maker. I hope the problem should be with that.

As per my opinion I also think that it is occurring for the windows movie maker, though this is not recognizing the media files, as well as not able to play them, so in that case I would like to recommend you use any other related application of windows movie maker and the check whether the similar issue I occurring or not. I hope it will be surely help you. After that you need to either change the application or you can also tried once by reload the windows movie maker, it will surely help you if there is any issue with the movie maker of your system.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, is might also be happening for the format. Are you sure that the format by which the files are stored into the DVD maker device is compatible with windows movie maker? I suggest you to download the compatible converter by searching on goggle and change the format of that media file, which should be compatible with the windows movie maker application. Now try to run it on the application, I hope it will play this time.