Thread: ASUS G1S Laptop: Black Screen plus inactivity

ASUS G1S Laptop: Black Screen plus inactivity

Since yesterday I have a big problem with my G1S. In fact as soon as I turn I did his famous "boom" mode, but after the laptop seems to work. So the screen stays black constantly, even at startup. I honestly do not know what to do here because I have never gone through this phase and totally unaware of the scenario. Now is there is anyone who will let me know what I can do to solve the issues here. Please help me out of this one.

Re: ASUS G1S Laptop: Black Screen plus inactivity

I had again a black screen on my G1S So I re-removed, then heat the graphics chip again. I test and the screen turns back on, I hope I will not be forced to re-disassemble every week. This time I take the opportunity to transfer the aluminum contraption that had put them on the video chip; I put the thermal paste instead. I feel that this is the stuff that aluminum is a problem. Finally, we will see if it starts or not but I personally feel that it will definitely allow you get rid of the issue.

From my side I have not had to Demount, but I admit that the heating time, distance, all this is a little rule of thumb. Not enough and it works too, and there 's too may be the risk of any melting, it's still a measure of last resort. Otherwise there are sites that sell us motherboards G1s, but it costs almost a secondhand G1s in state, not to mention shipping, so it's not really profitable . At least we won a lot of XPs in dismantling laptop.

The fact that the lighting is strange is very long; this should change anything at this level. If it was already long before, so it's normal. To optimize this, it is seven or vista, disable the Indexing Service that does not stop to do some research. And planning out of Disk Defragmenter to do manually once a month thereafter and that of Windows Defender. If you got another antivirus than Microsoft, you can even disable Defender. I recommend antivirus for those with laptops, because it is a very lightweight and is not resident evil, free has just closed the window of a pub once a day. In analysis it is not the fastest and it becomes greedy, but it does not matter, what we want is that he eats not resident resources of the machine. If possible, proceed to seven; it is lighter than vista for the same benefits.

It affects the effect of other brands is not isolated, and other marks of CG this trick was running on mac powerbook with ati cards, this is where it comes, and some also breed on the Xbox defective. In fact you too say it's not that the graphics card that is changed is the motherboard full AC is wind in the U.S.but with postage and labor, your bill will be closer I think the 500 in stores. Tell you a mobile gamer basic is now much more efficient than our G1s.

All laptops are infected by a home crowd of software used for anything other than slow the bike ominously in favor of software and Gadget gourmands, also think about the transfer. If you turn on vista or 7 agreed to disable the scheduling of defragmentation, and indexing service especially on vista where they bottomed rowing machine: they are hard to use the substance, and on a laptop they are slow. The mine is just over a minute if I remember correctly, but as I always put in hibernation, I have roughly 15 seconds max ignition between pressing the button and use the system under win7 x64.