Thread: LG NeonTE365- ways of Tweaks

LG NeonTE365- ways of Tweaks

Hello guys I want some help from you guys. I just in recent times picked up an LG Neon (TE365) been difficult to find ways of hacking this cellular phone so that I am capable of make use of my ring tones but no luck and this appear the right position to post. An additional problem I have is that it didn't approach in the company of a USB cable so would it be potential to hack it by the use of the memory card? Please suggest me some ideas. So I can make use of it. Thank you.

re: LG NeonTE365- ways of Tweaks

Hello firstly according to me If all you wish for to do is make use of your ringtones on the phone, no hacking be supposed to be required. I am facing similar problem, so after that how do I obtain to make use of custom ring tones? Also I have interpreted wherever that files over 300kb can't be used unless you obtain several sort of hack intended for the phone. So please help me guys. All replies are highly appreciated. Thank you. Any ideas?

Hello follow the following settings first erase it how you are doing it in iTunes and go to preferences, click on important settings and following change import to MP3 and to custom settings. And please make the bit rate to 64 bit. And after that click on a song that you want, and following right click on it to get information. Now click on options to choose your start and stop time and then press OK. And again click on the song and then click on create MP3 version. And then send this file by using Bluetooth. It works.

Hello thank you for such a nice explanation on my query. Yesterday I try to search about this on internet and I found similar kind of steps which you explain to me. But there It says that you have to do this with the SD chip so I am confused that how to do this. Means what I have to use exactly? Does it have to send with Bluetooth or by using normal SD chip? So please help me to solve my this doubt thank you I am waiting for your reply.

Hello according to my information you can hack the mobile phones by using Bluetooth also. Tyr to find about this on internet you will easily get information about this kind of software. And you can easily use that on your cell phone. On internet search I found software yesterday which is basically for LG mobiles. It is super Bluetooth hack application for LG Neon TE365. So for your cell phone no need to use SD chip you can do this with the Bluetooth. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.