Thread: Samsung N220 laptop resolution not proper

Samsung N220 laptop resolution not proper

I am having a Samsung N220 laptop, this is running with the windows vista 64 bit OS. The system I basically used for internet access for both of my official and study purpose. The specification of my system are like Intel dual core processor, 3 gb ram, 456 gb hard drive, along ATI RADEON graphics driver. now the problem with this system is regarding the graphical performance, which I am not getting properly. Like the brightness, color balance some few of them are not accurate. What should be the cause of this issue and what are the solution for this? Any suggestion will be helpful for me.

Re: Samsung N220 laptop resolution not proper

Set your system’s resolution at lowest level and check whether the problem is occurring or not. Along with also start your system in safe mode and then also check there the similar issue is occurring or not. If this still arriving then proceeds with any trick regarding the graphics driver that you are using, I think this is actual cause of this problem that you mentioned in your post. Go through this, it will somehow help you to figure out the problem.

Is there any graphical program or any other visual effects are installed in your system, because I was also getting relevant issue and then after did a research about this manually I found this is occurring for visual program which was installed into my system. I removed that and also removed its contained files from windows registry and temporary folder, and get relief from the issue, so I also like to suggest you to go through this process, it might be help you somehow.

I think this is simply occurring for the graphics driver that you are using in your system, for that I suggest you to reload the driver. Download the latest version from manufacturer web site, and run the installation program, at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing one, go for it and then proceed to the fresh installation of the graphics driver. I hope this is surely occurring for the driver and this trick will; definitely help you to overcome from the problem. along with also like to recommend you to download and install the Samsung display manager from official web site, this will help you to monitor the system display environment.

Relevant type of issue with the Samsung N220 laptop, this does not giving me better graphical performance, for mainly playing games I installed windows 7, and along with also installed NFS and MAFIA game in my system, but in every time whenever I played them I get a lot of problem with the screen resolution, regarding the brightness and on the other graphics related output, and this only happening with me whenever I only play game. Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

Though this is only happening with the game, then it might be occurring fro the game itself, for this I would like to recommend you to remove the game and then check whether the issue is still arriving or not. Apart from that if there is no issue in your system after remove the game then I suggest you to update the graphics driver software version, though in maximum cases I found graphics driver is the cause, though the game is might not be compatible with this.