Thread: Adobe Flash Player not working on macbook pro

Adobe Flash Player not working on macbook pro

I am having a apple macbook pro, which is running with both mac osx along with the windows 7 ultimate, recently installed into my system. the laptop I basically use for internet access and some time to personal entertainment purpose, like by watching movies and also by playing games. Now the issue is with the adobe flash player, which was working fine till the last date, but suddenly from last date whenever I tried to open any flash player contained web site, it appears a message that the flash player is crashed. Now running properly, I am not having any idea on these types of technical issues, so I hope someone from here will surely help me to resolve this issue along with also like to know that is there any other flash player which should be the alternative of adobe the share freely. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Adobe Flash Player not working on macbook pro

According to me about these types of issue, I recommend you to download the latest version and then run the fresh installation, whereas I was also having relevant type of issue, after that when I searched on this I get this simple process, I download the flash paler and replace with the existing one. First of all remove the existing one along with also remove the other contained files of this flash player from your hard drive.

I think this can also be occurring for the browser itself, because I was also encountered the similar issue in my system with the internet explorer web browser, then I was also applied many tricks to resolve this issue, but nothing was helped me. The plug in of the flash player was not installed into the browser, so if you are also facing the issue with internet explorer,. Then try with the reset process, if this occurring for the browser itself then this will surely help you.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, is might also be occurring for the other plug ins of the browser that you applied, because this was also happened with my younger brother, after that hen he searched on this he get this cause, he removed all of the add-ins and the problem was resolved . so I also like to recommend you to disable all of the add-ins of the browser. And then check the problem is still persists or not. I think it will surely help you to resolve this issue.

Microsoft Silverlight is Microsoft's creation with the technology Flash from Adobe. This allows for rich web applications, including the use of video, visible on both PC and Mac since in view of competing with Flash, The Silverlight plug-in is compatible with major browsers like Internet Explorer 7 and Mozilla Firefox . Once installed, it allows you to view content created with Silverlight, and that's where the rub. Silverlight comes a bit late when Flash already monopolizes the web, including video sharing sites like YouTube or DailyMotion .

Swfdec is free software open source replacement for Adobe Flash Player. Currently supports GNU or Linux and also with windows version and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (LGPL). I am also using this flash player from a long time, and still there no problem happened with me with this flash player. So I recommend you to go through this one.