Thread: Tweaking Nokia 5230 s60v5 phone

Tweaking Nokia 5230 s60v5 phone

I am having one Nokia 5230, s60v5 phone. I want to install unsigned applications as Nokia trademark Symbian OS needs only signed application to be installed in it. I want to know how I can install the unsigned application on my mobile. What are the requirements needed for installation. Will it affect the performance of my phone after installation of any such unsigned application. If I hacked my phone would it void my warranty of my phone.

Re: Tweaking Nokia 5230 s60v5 phone

In Latest Nokia S60v5 phones (like 5230) applications will not run without signing in. But when your phone is hacked it is possible to run unsigned applications. for this you require certificate and key for your phone, BiNPDA’s signer and HelloOX2.To obtain certificate and key for your phone create an account on OPDA.login to the account and click Apply Cer. Fill up all the details and then click submit. Now wait for two hours before your Certificate and Key are processed. After it has processed you get your key. Now you need to download and install BINPDA signer in your memory card.

After you have got your key you need to download BINPDA’s signer in your memory card and install it. Copy the certificate ,key and HelloOX2 to any folder in the memory card.Now open BINPDA’s signer go to option>settings. In the settings fill in the certificate and key that you have saved in your memory card. Also add HelloOX2 then click options>sign SIS>Go. Now you can download unsigned application and the downloaded application will be copied in the same location of signed application.

You can also hack your phone Nokia 5230 without HelloOX2.Here also you have to acquire your phone certificate and key.After getting your key you need to download BINPDA’s signer and install it in your memory card. Open BINPDA’s signer, go to option>settings.in the settings fill in certificate and key browsing from the memory card.Now click Add Task and browse for application to be signed in. Select options>Add, and from the menu select Sign SIS.Click options and then click Go.