Thread: Can't transfer music from samsung galaxy via Bluetooth

Can't transfer music from samsung galaxy via Bluetooth

I recently purchased a Samsung galaxy mobile phone, this is very much impressed me with all of its features and also with the looks of the device, now there is a problem that I am facing with this mobile phone, whenever I tried to send any music file in my windows 7 compatible system, after click on send button. It start the sending process, but at the middle it flashes that the operation is failed. Can’t understand why this is occurring for, whether for the mobile phone or for the system. Anyone having any idea on this problem?

Re: Can't transfer music from samsung galaxy via Bluetooth

I think the problem might be occurring for the pairing, if the devices are already paired then also try with this process. Turn on the Bluetooth of both your mobile phone and the systems, now from the mobile phone search for the Bluetooth wizard of your system and then click on pair option, it will ask you to insert a key for pairing put this key in both the devices, and then proceed for the fresh sending option.

I would like to recommend you enter into the device manager and from there check the status of Bluetooth driver, if it is an inbuilt Bluetooth wizard in your system, but apart from that also like to recommend you to if you are suing any third party Bluetooth application then be sure that the wizard is working fine with the other mobile devices or with the other system, this is for the confirmation whether the problem is occurring for the mobile phone or for your system.

I am also facing a problem with the samsung galaxy Bluetooth wizard, this is also occurring with similar type of connectivity issue, whenever I tried to connect with the other devices for file sending via Bluetooth. But this does not allowed me to do this, it every time flashes that the device is not detect by the mobile phone, though this problem is not occurred with the Samsung mobile phone. Any other suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

I think this is completely occurring for the Samsung mobile phone itself, and for this I would like to recommends you to contact with the mobile phone service engineer. I was also having similar issue, after that I was also many tricks to resolve this issue, and then I was also proceed with this option. I hope this last option is the only way to resolve this issue. So go through this, if still you are facing the problem.