Thread: Unable to Install jar files on Samsung GT B3410

Unable to Install jar files on Samsung GT B3410

Hello friends I have got a query with this Samsung GT B3410 cell phone that I am using so as to install the jar files on this phone. Although I am able to install the jar files that are of less size but if I look to install more bigger size that is more than 700 KB then I get an error saying that “JAR file is over maximum size”. So can someone help me to know that why are the larger files not going inserting in this Samsung GT B3410.

Re: Unable to Install jar files on Samsung GT B3410

Dude is that you are low on memory since you are unable to get more then 700 KB files inserted onto your mobile phone so I think that it could be possible that you might not be having enough memory space on your device and that is the reason why you are unable to install the file. Since I don’t think so that there is any restriction on the jar files that are stored on any device, I am getting more then 1mb jar files installed on my cell phone so I think that even you will be able to do the same.

Hey instead of using the same jar file to install on your Samsung GT B3410 what I would suggest that you should look to install some other files that should also be more then 700kb in size and then see if you are able to install the file or not, since it could be possible that the file that you are trying to install might be corrupted and that is why you are unable to do so, so if you are unable to get the other file to install as well then I think that the Samsung GT B3410 might not be able to support the jar file more than or greater then 700Kb file.

Hey I am making use of the same Samsung GT B3410 mobile phone and I think that there is some kind of a problem with the mobile phone since there are many others as well who are unable to get the jar files to install in this mobile phone. I think that this could be one of the bugs that are still unresolved by the company and that is why I think that we should tell the company about the same so that they can take all the necessary actions to resolve the issue as early as possible.

Hey I am also getting the same problem with this Samsung GT B3410 mobile phone as I have come to know that there are no jar files that are inserting into this mobile despite of having so much memory and even if I make use of the different jar files. I think that the phone is not desired to get any jar files which are more than 700kb of size but then also they should have mentioned this in the specifications of the mobile phone when it was released so that I would have thought twice before buying this phone.