Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to connect Samsung champ c3303 to PC

Quote Originally Posted by deMario View Post
    Could you please explain if you want to connect your mobile phone to pc so that you can get internet via the phone to pc or vice versa? If you have wifi in your mobile phone and want to surf internet on your mobile phone then you will need to connect to the wifi router by putting the exact password so that it can connect.
    Nvm, samsung champ don't have wifi. Is there a way to add more applications to samsung champ or is it permanent?

Its ok bro, i forgot after i connect my phone to the pc, i can't do anything on my phone. But i found a way to connect my phone to pc without using any software like kies. Go to settings > PC connections > choose mass storage and save, then connect samsung champ to pc via usb and both phone and SD card can be open in pc. I'm not sure if others can be the same like what i did here.

Re: Unable to connect Samsung champ c3303 to PC

Quote Originally Posted by maxim91 View Post
    Nvm, samsung champ don't have wifi. Is there a way to add more applications to samsung champ or is it permanent?

Its ok bro, i forgot after i connect my phone to the pc, i can't do anything on my phone. But i found a way to connect my phone to pc without using any software like kies. Go to settings > PC connections > choose mass storage and save, then connect samsung champ to pc via usb and both phone and SD card can be open in pc. I'm not sure if others can be the same like what i did here.
    I did not understood much from what you are saying but then it appears as if yo-u want to add more apps to the phone and for that you can download from the web directly to your phone. you have mentioned that you can't do anything on your phone after connecting it to the computer, so here i just wanted to know that are you using pc suite or not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12