Thread: "System Error" while browsing through Nokia E72

"System Error" while browsing through Nokia E72

I am facing a serious problem with my Nokia E72 mobile phone. I don’t know what is going wrong. Here I tell what is the problem with my Nokia E72 mobile Phone. When I use internet connection you can say I browse internet on my phone each time my browser crashes with the an error message saying that system error. This message does not go off till I do not take out my battery from the mobile and connect it. Why it is happening if anybody have the solution please let me know.Thanks in advance.

Re: "System Error" while browsing through Nokia E72

From my point of view this is time when you need to do hard reset or complete reset or you can say factory setting. This will delete all the data from your phone memory. So please take the backup of all the important data before you go for hard reset. Then just type *#7370# on your phone. Now it will ask for the password type default password 12345. Then it ask for the confirmation to reset press ok. Your phone will restart and your all the data will is erased. I think it would work for you.

I have followed the instruction given in above the post already but is does not make any difference I am still getting same problem. I did not mention one thing in my question. I come across this error only if I browse web through the Wi-Fi. When I use internet using GPRS or WAP services everything is okay and I do not get this system error why get at time of Wi-fi. I have Wi-Fi connection at my college is it due to some security cause at my college.

There would be many reason of this problem. First thing you are trying to use heavy websites. Go to setting of your browser and select to display mobile view of website. Not complete normal view of web site. You have to also disable the image not to display on browser. Second thing if it not works you should update your mobile version. It may be happing due to software update. Otherwise you should visit to Nokia care. They will assist you better in your case.