Thread: Is Hitachi going to release super advanced smart phone?

Is Hitachi going to release super advanced smart phone?

Guys I have come to know from a news channel that the Hitachi is going to release its own version of the Smartphone that is going to be 1280x800 resolution and have 4.5" IPS Display. Also I have to know that this new Smartphone is going to contain all the necessary advanced feature that we all would be waiting for and that we can even get this for a cheap rate as compared to what we are getting from all the different brands, so I just would want to know from you guys whether this is true or not and when we will be actually getting it available in the market.

Re: Is Hitachi going to release super advanced smart phone?

Hey dear its true that the Hitachi is all set to release its completely new version of the smart phones which is going to have the LCD display on the top of it which will be providing the necessary and the rich and fresh quality on the screen. This can be certainly considered as a new diversification for the company being trying out their luck even with mobile phone. Although I don’t know when would exactly this smart phone is going to release but what I would want that they don’t disappoint us with the expectations that they have been provided prior to the release of the product.

I have got some of the specifications that this new smart phone that will be developed by the Hitachi would contain
    • 4.5-inch IPS LCD (16:9)
    • 720 x 1,280 resolution
    • 329ppi pixel density
    • LED backlight
    • 500cd/m2 brightness
    • 1,100:1 contrast ratio
    If we compare this with iPhone 4 then it has 960×640 resolution, 326 ppi pixel density and a 800:1 contrast ratio so you can see what would this new smart phone will contain.

I have also come to know that the Hitachi has announced a 4.5-inch IPS LCD panel with the intention of fitting 1280 x 720 pixels within its enclosure that will be capable for an eye-watering 329dpi density. Now this is much more when compared to the iPhone 4 but the excitement doesn't stop there. Hitachi's latest integrity also promises an 1,100:1 disparity ratio and 500 nits of brightness impending from an LED backlight. This valuable new piece of technology is unsurprisingly will be integrated in all your future smart phone of choice. So it would be better if we all get a share of luck with it from the very beginning.

I don’t think so that the Hitachi would be able to provide us the necessary benefits and the interesting features that the other brands have had provided to us all these years. What I think that there would surely be some kind of a problem with the 1 st version of any new product that would be released in the market and so what I feel that it would be better if you delay buying the 1st generation product of this company and instead should go with the next generation product that will come once this product gets decent reviews from the customers.