Thread: Apple iPhone 5 Release date being delayed

Apple iPhone 5 Release date being delayed

The iPhone is a phone that I have been dreaming since long. I wanted this phone as I am aware with the use of these phones. Before I had made the use of normal iPhone and it was one of the best technical gadgets that I had ever had. I have recently heard news that the date of the release of the iPhone has been delayed more and it would still take time. I just wanted to know that whether the news that is heard by me is true or false and also I wanted some of the information regarding this.

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Release date being delayed

Yes whatever you have heard is right Apple is planning to delay the release of his generation iPhone with no notice, and this iPhone was planning for a typical summer debut for a moment in the fall, because Verizon's iPhone 4. Throughout the past four years, Apple has released a new version of iPhone in June or July. Also for the last 3 three years, Apple has unveil the phone in its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), which took place for a while in June of each year.

Apple announces the dates for the next WWDC. The public statement was unusual though. Senior vice president of advertising at Apple has not been giving any light to the news and also about new hardware, in fact, it was software. At the conference this year we will unveil the future of the IOS and Mac OS he said in a press release from the company, making it sound as if a new iPhone was not on the agenda of the company for the WWDC.

It was not expected that it is already preparing the mind to a new phone, but according to own information for The Loop, it must indeed expect a conference without hardware and software oriented. And thus of no new iPhone it would be coming out since the first three previous conferences developers and opportunity to show the new model of the moment. WWDC 2010 iPhone 4 and 5 and the new Safari advertising IADs. The following weeks saw the arrival of Mac mini, iMac and Mac Pro. WWDC 2009 for 3G and new MacBook Pro , Snow Leopard and Safari . 2008 for the iPhone 3G. The Edge has been shown in early 2007, he was disqualified.

We must also take into account the recent arrival of the iPhone 4 Verizon first U.S. mobile operator occurred last February only. If the iPhone fails to early summer, two more slots available to Apple, the fall in anticipation of Christmas, or early 2012. In this case, as Jobs said, 2011 will be the year of the iPad 2. The reason Apple may be coming up to launch the iPhone in May could be the iPhone 4 Verizon, which was announced in January and launched in February. The CDMA edition of Apple's iPhone has over 100 million probable customers, so the company could stay away from circumstances where turn in the foot by release a new iPhone soon.