Thread: Nokia E72: Slow response from keypad

Nokia E72: Slow response from keypad

I have just bought Nokia E72. And there is some problem with this that I have observed. Actually if I write anything on the keyboard the letter will appear after some delay on the screen. This interruption of quality is very frustrating. I have clear all the necessary space for the phone but did nothing. I tried to reference the discussions about this issue. But do not get any concrete solution yet. So is there anything I can do with my phone to prevent this? Please tell me the solution. You do not understand what I'm getting a lot of trouble with this. I cannot talk too fast. Really waste much time to write a message.

Re: Nokia E72: Slow response from keypad

I think it's the connection between the keypad and the processing unit of the Nokia E72 which is causing the problem for you. Sometimes it happens when there is still little mistake or defect in the keyboard. Have you dropped your mobile phone just earlier? If there is some break then connector may be outside of its place. Therefore you ought to solve this correctly by means of the Nokia Care point otherwise some mobile expert.

Did you install a third party application such as antivirus program? This may delay any process low in comparison to your mobile when there is no real-time analysis or other examination in the process. Also make sure that any other layout application related, as the transformation sets installed. Have it checked by a firmware update? Backup all your phone data to calculate your, remove the memory card. Now stop everything from moving and restoring the configuration. Restart the phone and start typing. I don’t think that this time it will show you any problem.

You should try by setting different languages and settings? I mean there are some options such as different configurations, such as preaching and languages. Change and try to write now. If the problem still exists, then remove the keyboard, eliminating the front panel and take the board which resides the keyboard. Clear the board by using any of the information and reconnect the same way. Now power up the phone and see for yourself.

First remove the memory card. I think that is what is slowing the process. Reset or hard reset your phone and then restart the phone again. If this is not helpful then to update the firmware. I guess you already tried this before. If this is a new part is then I think to be replaced anyway. I hope that is not RMA for your mobile.

The best way to get the solution for your question is to contact the Nokia support and ask them for the issue. They are the people who know that what are the possible issues that can be happen to this and how can it be solved. This will be the best and the safest way to do that. And this should be your first step in order to resolve the issue. I wish that you will get the solution for this soon.