Thread: Which will be faster? The Dell i7 or the other version of the computer

Which will be faster? The Dell i7 or the MACbookpro

Hello there, I am in certain confusion for buying a computer or a laptop for me, the thing is that there is a pc which is first only having a lot of specification and also the operating system in it, but what happens when you go for the other version of the computer that are present or you can say a assembled ones, are they good enough to use and in the performance wise, I am not able to find out the solution for it, so please help me in coming out of this problem.

Re: Which will be faster? The Dell i7 or the other version of the computer

I will go with the DELL, as it is having an i7; hence it is a quad core as there are four cores present in it. And when you are using dual core it will be the two cores only. The i7 will be the latest technology hence it will be the fastest when compared with the others. Also the efficiency of the core will be higher, as the dual core chip that are been used is the outdated chip, but as most of the people go for the looks rather than the performance in it, if that is the case then you can go with the MAC as it is designed for the same thing.

Hi there, the laptop that I am having is of the MAC and the performance and the looks that are provided is one of the best in it. In the previous days I had used the Dell studio14, but the thing is that the performance that it was providing was of not that high quality. Also I have noticed that the Mac that is present in it is running faster when it is compared with the others, so because of that I will go with the Mac because it is right now present with me and it is of 13 inch one which look great, so I will just go with it right now.

As the time passes by the trends that are present in technology keeps on changing and it is getting better than ever, when I had first taken the dell laptop, and then I went with the Mac and now I have heard that the sony vaio is also the best when it go with ahead and ahead, so I think that it is better that you remain with the latest technology and don’t go with the previous section and in that go with the latest technology.

Hello there, I would go with the Mac book pro. As it is faster and it is cool when compared with the looks and the performance of the laptop that is present in it, also the sturdiness in the laptop that is present in the laptop that is present is one of the best I have ever experienced it. Also the appropriate operating system that is been used by the laptop will be giving the good speed when compared with the others, this will only happen that the resources that are been using by the laptop. So just go with the same.