Thread: information about wireless IP security camera

information about wireless IP security camera

hi, I am renovating my office with all the latest technology right from the computer to the camera, as I am having some of the knowledge about the computer I was able to get a good configuration for the same, but I am having problem with the security issue in it, the thing is I am not able to choose any of the camera which I will be using for the security purpose in my office, the concept that I was thinking in my mind is that it should be able to enable the IP support and also when you are outside you can view the camera and all it setting in it, the light that it should provide should be moderate enough, so guys please help me in this thing, it will be a great deal as only this module is remaining for the completion of my office renovation.

Re: information about wireless IP security camera

Hey there you can go with the camera which once I had come across in the internet; the name of the camera is EyeSpy247Ext internet security camera. The thing is this is one of the best thing, the picture quality that is been provided can be of any of the size and also the quality of the image that is been provided is also good, the image that is been provided in the dark also is good. The option of viewing the video in the mobile is also available in this thing. Also the feature of the motion and body heat detection available in it.

You can also go with the latest technology camera like Vivotek IP7154 Wireless IP Camera, this kind of the camera is been used in many of the places like airport, parking lots offices etc. the main thing that I like about this camera is click the razor sharp high resolution images of the moving bodies that most of the camera cannot use, also I have noticed that even in the dark the image that is been provided is the best when compared with the other, so just go through the specification of these camera, and see if it matching all your specification that are present in your mind.

Hi, I would recommend you to not to go with the wireless IP digital security camera as it have some of the disadvantages, as the signal of the camera can be picked by the video recorders, so because of that the security is been reduced. Also the jamming of the signal can be easily done as it transmitting the signal wireless mode, as the signals are been jammed because of which the proper signal is not been transferred and it can create problem in it. As the signal is been transmitting the wireless mode, the line can be easily taken off as it contain the IP in it, also the signal that is been transmitted the signal can be viewed by some other people with some other device.

Apart from the above problem the other main factor that is present in the disadvantage column is the battery issue. Wireless IP security camera batteries have a very short lifespan usage due to 2 reasons; The first reason is that the battery that are used for the camera and also for transmitting the signals is somewhat more than higher, so it requires more power in all respect, hence the life span of the battery is been reduced, the wireless camera can be easily stolen and also the wire that that is only used is the charger for the battery of the camera.

The better thing is to use the camera in such a way that it should the overall area of the office that you will be using, there are two possibilities in it, if the area of the office is not that big then you can go with the wired camera which is somewhat cheaper than the wireless one, and if you have a big area space then you can go for the wireless ones, this whole thing depends on you only, I will go with the wired ones as I have seen all the disadvantages of the wireless one in the above post, so you decide which one suits you the best.