Thread: Nokia C5: Cannot get Ringtone for text messages

Nokia C5: Cannot get Ringtone for text messages

I am currently facing an issue with my C5 cell phone when no alert tone was when I get a text message. Warning light flashes as should, however, is not much help if the phone is in my pocket. I put the mp3 songs as ringtones message, but did not work at all. The profile of my phone is always in general and have been during the customization menu but that was of no advantage. If you have any idea about this, please let me know.

Re: Nokia C5: Cannot get Ringtone for text messages

I think it is due to error in the firmware that is currently using. Do you have the latest firmware for your phone? If not, I insist that you to obtain the newest as soon as probable. If you cannot or can set ringtones like message alerts and after that go for alarm tones. These tones can look in all Nokia mobile phones as different folder. They are much more short and sweet, and I hope, obviously, I will work for you. What happens to mail messages and MMS? Do they get the warning tones to get? c

Have you tried the hard reset or factory reset on the phone? Do it once and that might be going to help. For the factory setting has only a security code reset the phone and I think there is a blend of letters otherwise keywords. Or else delete the entire messages, as well as sent items as well as draft your phone. Restart the phone and set a tone that made specifically for the message tone. I hope this time we hear the faint sound.

What about other people's profiles? Have tried other profiles or profiles for this new creation? If yes, then I believe you need to get dissimilar tones in format to put as message alert tone. What about the option of vibration? Does your phone vibrate at the time when message comes at your C5? If so, then there is no difficulty and you ought not to be anxious much. If not, then I will suggest you to make contact with the nearby Nokia Care for assist.

In general there is no problem on the phone, except for the incompatibility in the firmware. In general, the kinds of problems only related to software rather than hardware phone or in person. If the light blinks and the phone obviously recognize the message they receive. So either it is false in relation to the installation or the firmware. Go through each and all sorts of settings. Get a similar tone phone model and view stating that, as tone alert.