Thread: Windows media player not working with apple ipod

Windows media player not working with apple ipod

I am having an Apple macbook pro laptop, this is running with mac osx and also dual boot with the windows vista OS. The problem is that I am not able to synchronize the ipod media files via my apple ipod with the help of iTunes application; the media player is not performing the reading operation. I tried with any of the other tricks to resolve this, but nothing was helped me. Now I am looking for the alternative of media player for my system, anyone having any information regarding this?

Re: Windows media player not working with apple ipod

What type of trick you applied to resolve this issue? I suggest you if you don’t apply the reply process then proceed for this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem. Remove the existing version of media player from your system, along with also remove the other media player collaborating files with the windows media player. Now proceed for the fresh installation, I hope this will definitely help you to overcome from the problem without change the media player.

Before modify the program, I would like to recommend you to try with a process, that I was also applied when I was getting similar issue in my system. The problem might also be occurring fro the itunes application, for that the media player is not working properly. Remove the iTunes application from your system and then take the fresh installation of the application again in your system. then try to synchronize the ipod content into your system, I hope in this process you will be get relief from the problem.

Songbird is a media player based on VLC and Mozilla engine, coupled with a drive internet radio streaming. Besides the traditional functions of playlists, and download library, Songbird offers complete player with add-ons: album art, sync your digital music player, music playback protected. it featured with smart playlist, Built-in Web browser , Multi-language support, GStreamer, Automatic Updates option etc. Its Beta features include support for portable devices, metadata management, album artwork, and subscriptions. Songbird has a fairly simple function to subscribe basically for audio podcasts.

The free multimedia player "GOM Player" has a lot of pre-installed audio and video codecs. This has the advantage that you have to upgrade almost any codecs. GOM Player is a handy video player that supports most popular formats. The most separate characteristic of this media player is that, if you run a video file and there is already a file with a similar name in the directory, then it will be automatically added to the play-list.