Thread: Dead Pixels of Nook Color

Dead Pixels of Nook Color

I am impressed by what he can do, but the quality control for the hardware does not seem to be there. I opened four new spot colors in two days and each had at least a dead pixel. I am sure that many people seem demanding but I had a phone with a dead pixel is something that bothered me every time and always my eyes were drawn to it. Even with the four units, and very funny presentation mode, which I understand these issues is a matter of cost to turn these in front of the production part of customers who accept these defects. Please anyone has any idea or any information on this? Please provide me any useful information for this.

Re: Dead Pixels of Nook Color

See here what bothered are the managers whenever I looked like I was crazy or treated me as if trying to get away from something. The next manager told me that if I had other troubles that would need to contact technical support in place of going via amass; I am certain there are many things we can do to fix faulty hardware over the phone. The third manager told me I could not see something incorrect after three times the pixel identified in so many different origins. For the fourth time I said it now saw it and showed it to the cashier that says "smaller than a peppercorn." Eventually they tired of trying new and only gave me a refund I'm fine with it. I have the impression that it is a small and attractive in the small window I had to play with him, but I'm crazy dead pixels any screen size. Barnes and Noble also customer support from the level of administrator could use some work, all the cashiers were very good and although it seemed to really care.

Yeah, me too I have the same problem and one had a deceased pixel and yellow display ripping. One of them unlocked in amass, we establish a dead pixel and stopped looking. Two of them had brought home that I found most comprehensive and the only fault I could find was a dead pixel per device. I thought this might come off as nit demanding for some people. Screens I can buy more only when I know in advance the policy for dead pixels there. I did a quick search on the corner of colors before buying and found some stories about dead pixels and easy in-store exchanges is one reason I bought it.

Quality Control for LCD displays commonly called bad as 5 + bad pixels. I have got a PSP that has a right in the center of blue that shows continually, but justifiable. God knows he has almost a hard time with pixel issues as anyone else, but I got over it. Although I really hate dead pixels, I have a hard time culpability B & N. Given its special device a little known company to manufacture electronic devices, a dead pixel is not sufficient for me to abhorrence something which could simply have cost $ 100 additional. Seems to have had bad luck or the B & N has a very bad lot. Have you tried another store?

I was not trying to blame B & N for nothing. I really like the idea of eating, price, functionality, and the EPUB format, to name a few details. Just wanted to share my other cover story is interested in the experience. A very bad lot would be the case. My reaction is that they only have x number of satisfactory dead pixels are fine with the screens, because customers accept them as many of the previous posters. No, have not tried another shop, it's not as if it were a necessary device for any medium. I have yet paper books to go through a few and by the time they probably have the following versions of eReaders out.

I spend about $ 300 to import a color Canada Corner (B & N does not here) and had no dead pixels. Great unit when their roots! Android is a fully functional tablet that beats the Samsung Galaxy in all specifications (IPS bright capacitive touch screen). I suspect the low price is that B & N to lose money on each one sold, since the intention of profiting from sales of books (such as game consoles sold below cost to make money on games sold). You can run almost any application from Android on it. Mine is rooted in 2.1, although there are hacks to run Froyo SD card (2.2) and omitting the firmware of B&N. Can emulate all the systems in the Playstation game 1 (using hacked PSP conversion). Ideal for reading eBooks / comics. I can use the browser to surf the Internet dolphins for multi-touch zoom. It is not an answer as a regular computer when navigating from page to page, but it could be my 2. A root, having improved in 2.2. 7 "is perfect size to fit in the hand and is too light. Not a stupid thing like lumbering giants IPAD.