Thread: Bluetooth drivers for Toshiba Satellite L505-S5964

Bluetooth drivers for Toshiba Satellite L505-S5964

Hello everybody, I am having Toshiba Satellite L505-s5694 laptop. I am using this laptop form a month. Everything is going well with this laptop. Except, my Targus mouse. I bought a Targus AMB04US Bluetooth mouse. Problem is that I could not connect to this mouse to my laptop. It is not detected by my laptop. Where is the problem. what should I do to come over this problem friend. Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Bluetooth drivers for Toshiba Satellite L505-S5964

I have read your problem regarding the Bluetooth issue with your Toshiba laptop. From my point of views it is not seem the problem of your Toshiba satellite laptop. Nor in your Bluetooth mouse. To make it working with your laptop you need to install the Bluetooth driver into your laptop. This driver makes your Bluetooth to recognize by your Toshiba laptop. So, please install the driver the let me know that whether it is working or not.

Thank you, friend for giving reply on my post. I have tried to install the driver twice but it does not work. My laptop does not detect my Targus Bluetooth mouse. I can see there is red light in my mouse in on continuously. It means it is in working condition. I think there is problem with my laptop Bluetooth device. How I would confirm where is problem actually. It really making disturbed. So please help me to come out of this problem. Thanks in advance.

Hi friend to make sure that where is problem you should do the following steps given here. Try this Bluetooth mouse with any other laptop. If It works there it mean there is problem with your Toshiba satellite laptop. If not it mean there is problem in your Bluetooth mouse. if there is problem in your laptop then you have send it to service center of Toshiba. But most probably laptop Bluetooth never go bad. Even though please go through it. There e could be the problem of software that is compatible with your operating system. So please go with all this thing.

From my point of view if there is problem in Bluetooth device in your laptop. Then you do not need to send your laptop for the service center. If ,it is in the warranty then only I would re3commecd you to send it to service center. Otherwise it cost you more. There is some cheaper solution to this problem. Just buy a Bluetooth dongle from the market and attached it one of the USB port. And install the driver for the Bluetooth. Now see whether you are able to solve your problem or not.