Thread: Toshiba Satellite L505 freezes randomly with Windows 7

Toshiba Satellite L505 freezes randomly with Windows 7

I have purchased a new Toshiba Satellite L505 laptop which has a Intel Core i3 processor. I am using a Windows 7 x64 on this laptop and I have 2 issues on this machine. Main issue is freezing. Whenever I am using an Aero peek then I won’t be able to play games video as it just gets hang. This freezing starts with the freeze of mouse pointer. I have tried these games on the Windows Xp but they lags while playing. I thought it won’t be having any issues for latest windows .

Re: Toshiba Satellite L505 freezes randomly with Windows 7

I had a problem resemblance to yours. Unfortunately not much info possitive DSL! Indeed, there is the case of graphics card problem but I would draw your ACPI driver. Appointed an update updates the ATK0110 ACPI driver responsible for the Party and please stop feeding your PC and the driver does not work for ASUS but we just come back so when you put your PC to date take custom update and do not put it! While describing my problem may be that you recognize but thee after this damn update at each stop or restart the job, I am entitled to a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death!).

Also note that my CPU tends to heat up a bit after the freeze ... Nothing alarming for a athlon however (60 ° from the probe of the CM, just after the reset, knowing I have that cooler on my core proc, and just a small fan in the extraction back of the tower). I said well after the freeze ... How do I know? I just watched one morning when I woke up at 8am, when he had planted around 3am, after the system clock.

I also had this problem there, and I've been on several forums hidden in the net. and all say...

• Right-click on My Computer (Computer)
    • Property
    • (Left) Advanced system settings
    • Tab "Advanced system settings"
    • Startup and Recovery "Settings"
    • Broken system:
    • Throws: "Automatically restart"

Anyway, I seen it when I got it as this freeze bug and not the programs! But if your trying to open Task Manager and look at the open activities and performance of your fan ... etc. But me it worked, so good luck and hope the progress!

Make sure the memory frequency is correct and that the latency is the factory configuration. Voltages were also paramount. Thus, a sub-Volteer RAM will often be unstable and cause freezes. Ensure the specifications of your RAM manufacturers sites and put the recommended value if you cannot put between 1.9 V and 2.2 V for the value Vram if it's DDR2, at least 2.2 if v c east of DDR1. The voltage of the processor too occasionally involved, very low with a voltage may originate instability. An update of the BIOS as well achievable by visiting the website of the company of your motherboard. Thinking to make a backup disk current BIOS. Do not do this on a stormy day because a power failure during the BIOS update would be fatal for one!