Thread: Bluetooth tethering on Droid X mobile

Bluetooth tethering on Droid X mobile

I have been using the option to attach my laptop to my Droid X to navigate on the fly. I wonder if any person is having the troubles I have been. Because it sucks. It drops connections all the time (still shows connected). It seems I have to reboot the mobile phone all the time and reestablish the link just to get it working once more. Am I missing somewhat here? If anyone has the better solution then please provides me. Thanks for your time.

Re: Bluetooth tethering on Droid X mobile

Try calling Verizon about it. They make believe to be supper troubled and tell you that you are the only one among the difficulty. "Oh no! It must be a trouble with your mobile phone." They send you a different one. You call them back. It must be a trouble with a tower in your region. "You call back a month later to ask about the tower. They have no record that you call the tower. It was a reenactment of my experience with my droid x. It also seems to lose the connection more often when has a call, text or email, as they enter the detention. My solution is to steal my wife Palm Pixie and her belt. Good luck finding a solution.

I have only still tethered among USB (via local USB tethering and PdaNet previous to 2.2 came out - free in marketplace) or WiFi (through WiFi tether for entrenched users - free in marketplace) with my Droid and have not had a problem with either method. Are you trying PdaNet for BT tethering? If not, try that or now use USB. I choose to use USB tethering anyways so my cell phone keeps charged while tethering, but WiFi is much simple to attach to for quick link. I actually hope you are not paying for the tethering box up too since all of the above is free and does not need it. I have been tethering for in excess of a year on my Droid among no price at all.

I stay away from BT immobilization, since it is slower than slow compared to USB and even that maxes out at 7.2Mbps on my particular model. Another reason to stay away from the freezing of the battery BT is sucked down like no tomorrow. Your subjects are most likely caused by drivers if the BT headset does not act the same when in a call with BT. Firs you can try it and report your solution on the same forum. I hope it will solve your problem.

It is based on function if the ROM is running. I am pretty sure that all custom ROMs set the native USB 2.2 to detention where no re-direct you to the company's plan to tie the page (you will do if it is not rooted). At least this is what is in my Droid. If you are running a custom ROM, and then try to go to settings> Wireless & Networking> freezing, then check USB immobilization when you have the USB cable connected to your PC and have all the drivers installed on it.

Now I got an X Droid a week or so ago and have been using USB immobilization PdaNet with my netbook. In fact, I kind of prefer to use USB as immobilization to charge the phone while I'm doing. OR, rooting your droidx and immobilization is free .. save $ 30 a month as I been testing a lot of different versions of Android-belt project. I was using 3.0 pre3 without major problems. Now, in 3.0 pre10. I hope this information will help you.