Thread: "Tegra 2 Mobiles for Sprint Release Date"

"Tegra 2 Mobiles for Sprint Release Date"

Hello friend, at present I am using EVO and I am looking to upgrade my phone that is why I have been wanting to swap my EVO with a latest, slider-style droid for a while at the moment but wish for hold out for the dual-core chips. Anyone know at what time the next Sprint mobile phone sporting Tegra 2 is coming? If you know or have any idea about this then please post your answer at the same forum it will better for my knowledge. What is your opinion about it? I am thankful to all of you.

re: "Tegra 2 Mobiles for Sprint Release Date"

So far the mobile phone declarations for sprint have sucked. We have a tech discussion at the end of February, I think. And cubit is going on at the present. I am not confident about other conferences later in the time. Biggest sprint declaration has been that POS double screen mobile phone. What was sprint thinking? I am thinking for a 4" lofty res display on a double core SOC. android 2.3 out of the package as well. Nothing like this has been publicized.

They are imaginary to have another announcement on the end of March. It is just I hope. I’m attractively pissed off concerning them changing their necessities. I have been a sprint purchaser for seven years and I am no longer a "Premier" client because I do not spend sufficient change? well, I am at rest a "Silver" or anything, but the improve rate is now 2 months shorter than the standard 24 months.

My one year upgrade came last November. I have been holding out cause not even the evo is up to my standard. I am attaching to my HTC Hero awaiting there is a double core game able to non-samsung phone. I would not even mind switching to Windows Phone 7, and, while on that topic, the HTC Arrive is their most excellent mobile phone declared using previous generation hardware and they wish for $200 for what together AT&T and TMO is applying $100. Bythewhy, Verizon’s family plan is cheaper and this one year upgrade path is the only thing keeping me from leaving. But what is the use if I cannot upgrade because of the poor lineup?

Sprint has frequently waited for CTIA to create any big declarations. They wish for to build the EVO an entire line as well as a household name, greatly like Verizon did through "Droid". Also, as lot as the EVO is 9 months older, is there actually much out there value getting over it these days? The Atrix is nothing special, the G2x is not out up till now, the Inspire is good but a lot of the similar (and absent the FFC)... The Thunderbolt is the only thing that seems superior, and it is not even out up till now.

Re: "Tegra 2 Mobiles for Sprint Release Date"

I disbelief HTC will give up the EVO name and I would be shocked if it was in fact 3d. The tech is precise but appears exhausted. It will do not anything but section android even supplementary. Nexus s is a neat probable announcement but it is actually on last year's tech. the Evo wants to be a double core powerhouse if it needs to compete. But receiving those android updates ASAP on the nexus may be worth any absent MHz.