Thread: Toshiba Satellite A105-S101 is showing BSOD

Toshiba Satellite A105-S101 is showing BSOD

I am having the Toshiba A105-S101. I'm with this as of previous 3 months. I never showed any problem with that throughout this time. But recently, when I was trying to turn on the laptop, then was not able to display the screen. I can hear the sound that starts as normal. So there is no problem starting up, the only problem is the screen I'm getting lost. I tried many things on my side, but was not able to solve the problem for me. I believe I have to purchase an innovative LCD. Does anybody have faced alike trouble or know something regarding this, please recommend me that. Thank you in advance for replying to this.

re: Toshiba Satellite A105-S101 is showing BSOD

The possible reason for this problem is that the connection of the LCD cable is loose. What you can do is turn off the laptop and open the back of your laptop. You will be able to see the connection of the LCD. Carefully remove and reconnect properly. Close to that panel and attempt to boot the computer and this time screen is displayed correctly if the connection is lost. I wish that this will solve the problem for you.

I do not think a new LCD directly. Previous to moving to this, you must test out the LCD inverter. This can be considered as one of the causes for the issue that you have mentioned. In 90 percent of problems similar to this, the LCD inverter comes out to be the cause. Just substitute that through the new. You will discover that this is a computer hardware store. Generally, the cost of this is about $ 50 or less. I've identified four similar issues like yours with the LCD inverter replacement. You should also give it a try and I'm sure this will help.

If you want to check if the problem is with the inverter or the LCD screen, you can do very easily. Just connect an external monitor to your laptop and see if it works or not? If you find yourself that the screen is working properly then this will confirm that the problem is not with the investor and can go for replacing the LCD screen. This will be the best way to check if the inverter fails.