Thread: Dell inspiron 1545 not booting after its logo

Dell inspiron 1545 not booting after its logo

My laptop starts to boot but not start completely. The hard drive starts to boot then stops spinning and the screen remains black, there is nothing that appears. I am having the Dell inspiron 1545 laptop and the thing here is that alter pressing the ON/OFF button it should start but it just gives the dell logo and then automatically turns black. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue and bring the laptop back on track.

Re: Dell inspiron 1545 not booting after its logo

Well according to me you have to just start test run a test tone to see if it ordinate a software or hardware problem. Shut down the computer, keeps down the FN key and starts the computer responds with Y if you wonder how you see the colors well and notes the error message that appears if there really is a hardware problem. I hope that it will give you some sort of relief and will let you know the exact problem in the system and you can then try and find out the solution for the same.

You do not have to purchase an installation CD. Just borrow one of your knowledge. You will already have the license key under the laptop. You return the CD and you throw the repair process or installation. For the latter, it will ask you the license key. You type one marked under the notebook. And then after the proper installation you have to see whether it helps or not and if it does then there is no issue just go with it and get rid of the problems associated with the laptop.

Well I have analyzed the problem which is being faced by you and it seems to me that I can really help you out of the same so what you have to do here is that just see whether there is any hardware problem associated with the problem and if it is really associated and to know the same you have to insert the disk on your system and then run it and it will take some time but will surely determine whether there is any problem associated with the system or not.

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525, I was initially a dark lane on the left side of the screen, about 10cm. Annoying, but bearable. Then one day black screen. At first the screen was black as if the Dell was connected to AC power, battery-operated only on the screen and then the day has come where nothing is displayed. I connected a desktop screen the one on my Dell Dimension 2521 graphics card that has the curtain. And there I was able to recover the valuable data that I was afraid of losing. After looking, it seems that it is the water that feeds the backlight of the monitor. Now there is nothing which is helping me so please help me out here.