Thread: Nokia E5 freezes randomly

Nokia E5 freezes randomly

I am having the Nokia E5 phone as of previous one month. Except from last two days, I am not equipped to make use of that. This is for the reason that the phone is getting hanged all the times. It is getting hanged many times in a single day and once this occurred then I cannot perform something on that. The only method to get away of this is to take out the battery form my phone unswervingly and insert that in over again. This is extremely irritating to perform. Can you advise me that what are the probable causes for this and how can I crack this matter? I will be grateful to each reply.

Re: Nokia E5 freezes randomly

Are you making use of the memory card in your phone? If yes then it is feasible that there might be a few viruses within the memory card which is causing the troubles similar to this. If you wish to make sure that then just take out the memory card as of your phone and make use of the phone devoid of the memory card for 1 day. This is just to check whether this occurs over again? If that do not happen then it will provide you plain thought that the difficulty is by means of the memory card. Now you will have to connect memory card by means of the computer with card reader as well as format that totally. Afterward, reinsert the card into your phone and it will resolve the freezing trouble for you.

It might be the firmware version that uses the mobile. Might be outdated and that is making the difficulty on your mobile. You can ensure the firmware version you use your phone with just dial * # 0000 # on the keypad of your phone. This will show all the important details for the phone with the firmware version. Check on the Nokia site if you have the updated version of the same or not? If available then download and install it to your mobile and this will allow the track out. In many cases like this, I saw that the firmware update fixes the problem.

There may be another cause for this is that the C: drive is the memory may be nearly complete and is hung up. You must move all data from phone memory toward memory card. Clear the cache. You can also delete messages if necessary. This will free up phone memory, which will accelerate the response time of the phone. This is not for only your mobile. This is for all the mobile models that the phone memory should be free as much as possible. I wish that this will help you.

If you are getting any kind of problem with any of the Nokia Mobile model then the first thing that you will have to check is the warranty of the phone. Nokia is famous, just because of the warranty and people trust this brand because of this reason. If your phone is under the warranty period then you should go to the dealer and if they are not able to help you much then you can directly go to the Nokia care with the phone and the warranty card. They will fix the issue without any charge as this is under warranty period.

OK, you can try something to see if the problem is with mobile operating system or the screen. By the hook then try to make a call from any mobile phone and if the phone rings the bell and then try to call and see if you are getting a problem when trying to make any call. If you have no problem calling then the problem is on the screen. Your phone is working perfectly on the bottom and the screen gets stuck at some point. You have to change your phone screen to solve this problem. I am very sure of this because I have personal experience the same problem with my Nokia 3110 classic and I was thinking that is the firmware problem, but eventually change the display solves the problem. I hope the same for you.