Thread: There is a problem in driver update for Nvidia GT 330M in dell Vostro 3700

There is a problem in driver update for Nvidia GT 330M in dell Vostro 3700

Hello friends, I have a dell Vostro 3700 notebook, and the driver which are present in it is not happening, the graphic card that is present in it is Nvidia GT 330M, when I tried to download the drivers from the official website of the graphic card the version that was present in that, in the number of 189.xxxx. However the drivers that are present in that is not that good when it come with the hybrid power based Intel core system, it is said that for the GT330 you must upgrade the driver with the version of the 25x.xxx as this will be helping the game which are playing in the laptop to work properly, but right now I am thinking to which one to install in the laptop.

Re: There is a problem in driver update for Nvidia GT 330M in dell Vostro 3700

Hello friends, I am also facing this kind of the problem in the recent time, the thing is that I am not able to decide what t do, as I was getting confused and also it is creating the problem in any of the drivers which are present in any, I think that this is due to some of the driver glitch that is creating the problem, but now it is seen that the Dell people are been busy solving all this problem in their company and it will be cleared as soon as possible. I think is that there is some of the modded driver which will help to overcome this kind of the problem; you can find this thing in the internet.

Hello there, I too have the same problem in the Dell XPS M1330, in this I have seen a lot of the problem in the drivers, the problem that I am facing is in the Graphic and the video card of my laptop. The thing is it make the screen freeze and it make the screen goes black, also the laptop will just shut down, I tried reinstalling the graphic card driver but the problem is the same as it was before. So please help me in coming out from this as soon as possible.

Hello there. I was also facing this kind of the problem, I tried doing a lot of thing in the laptop but I wasn’t coming out from it, so I just thought of logging the dell web chat, here I spoke to one of the technical support representative and they were so supportive that they sent a person at my place to check what problem I am facing, when he seen the whole laptop by connecting the external monitor to do the diagnostic test he found out that the video chip was in very bad state and also the motherboard should be required to be replaced, so as it was in the warranty period he just change the devices in a just a few days, and it was working in full proper mode.

Hello there, the same problem was faced by me in the recent times, in my laptop the 1330 video driver crashed repeatedly; also I had the motherboard changed as it was having a lot of problem in it. As the motherboard and the video card was in the warranty period I tried my level best to change the part which were causing so much problem in it, but they wouldn’t listen to any of my complaints, so I decided to take a strict action and threaten them if they do not provide me with the full refund then they will have to face a strict action, so in hurry they just gave me the required credit which I had demanded for the parts and I have never turned back to Dell till today.

The similar kind of the problem is been faced by me in this recent times, but I was able to somehow come out from this kind of the problem, as I had done you too can do that and see that how it works in your laptop, try to change the video IC which is present in it, or the IC that is present in the motherboard. I also tried changing the value of it by counting it to the 1010 the binary value of it, this kind of the solution is only applicable to the people who has the deep knowledge about the hard ware and the software, I would not go with the windows 7 operating system for the laptop as it is been experienced by me that it provide the display error always and it is been present with many other laptop also.