Thread: Nokia N97 keeps rebooting itself

Nokia N97 keeps rebooting itself

I have recently bought this Nokia N97. And it is working properly without any kinds of issue. But from today morning I do not know why I am facing an issue in this. Actually in that my network single shows full but when I call to someone so at that time I get the message which is prompting me that “Connection error”. And it is keeps rebooting. I have searched a lot about the solution for it but unable to get proper solution for it so please suggest me what to do in order to get rid from this matter.

Re: Nokia N97 keeps rebooting itself

Hello everyone. I too faced this issue in my N97. By searching the various forums. But I also came across the Nokia support site which, when not hurt, we propose a solution that worked for me without hard reset:
    In fact, you should:
    • In this first you just turn off your cell phone
    • After this you just connect to the charger
    • And after doing this you just Remove the charger when the screen turns on
    • And then you have to wait until it goes out
    • Switch on the phone right away after termination, by the Power button on top
    • After the vibration starts, replace the charger.

I tell you, I have a Nokia N97 that I bought this Wednesday. The first thing I update the firmware to v11 until there all perfect. The problem I'm having is that randomly the phone is "reset" only ... ie, the phone is there without being used and the screen goes white, nokia logo appears and returns to home screen ... worries me is not specific to an application that causes it or anything. Probe and reinstall the v11 firmware, do hard-reset the phone switched off and on. Moreover hours before formatting again and change the chip, I went to turn on and the screen colors and lines showed itself off ... the problem for now I am facing. Perhaps it is worth passing comment on the contacts and calendar data from my N95 to the N97 using the Nokia transfer application. So please help me.

I have the same Nokia device i.e. Nokia N97 but in this I have one more issue which is, I have Hard-Reset the phone on the PC, I delete all contacts, calendar, etcbut do not format the mass memory, so continue to have some applications installed before the reset, anyone knows how to do to format for the mass memory? I try the phone's file manager, but it says the drive is in use and cannot be formatted. Any comment or suggestion can help me! Thank you very much!

Hi, I have done a Hard reset the phone and mass memory is so

1-Adiministrador file (which brings defecto9
    2-Open the director of mass storage
    3-Options ... to where it says FORMT low. Memory Mass

But let’s make sure that messages are being stored in phone memory and not on the massive ... dairy farms that are using the issues that are in phone memory and not the mass. Close all applications running in 2 task manager.

The Nokia N97 hard reset will only remove the stuffs you have installed and stored in phone memory. The applications you have installed and stored on external memory card will not be changed or deleted.
    • Make a back-up information you need.
    • Turn off the phone after getting a copy of security .
    • Press and hold down the Shift, Space, Backspace and power button simultaneously.
    • Press the keys. The phone will go on, you'll see the white background, then the Nokia logo, continue pressing the keys. Do not let go until you stop to see changes on the screen.
    • Release the keys. Your mobile should go to the Setup Stage, where you will be asked to provide your country. If you see the configuration of the country means that the Hard Reset has been carried out successfully. Otherwise, you must redo the entire process from the beginning.

The Msg keeps the C: and yet will not let me format the memory! HELP! watching the taskmanager shows me only the beginning, the menu and open the file administrator I do, plug the phone into mass storage mode and formatted in windows. I keep trying and story. Advised if they happen to be! THANKS! At the end of the restart to fix the problem? How? To me it's the same with the 6210 navigator, it restarts when it wants, but you do not put the PIN again, but it is quite annoying ... hear the tune from time to time from nokia when you shake hands