Thread: Cannot download apps from market on mytouch 3g

Cannot download apps from market on mytouch 3g

I am having the mytouch 3g and from the last one month, I am not able to download any of the applications as of the Market. I cannot figure out that what is the problem with that and how can this be solved. Whenever I try to download any of the app then it shows me the alert message that says "Download was unsuccessful, please try again". Now even if I try again to download that then it again comes up with the same error message. Is there anyone who is having the similar problem? If you have any idea about that then please let me know regarding this. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Cannot download apps from market on mytouch 3g

It can be problem with the cache for market which is creating the problem for you. If you want to make that sure then you will have to clear cache for market as well as market updater and see if that helps you to resolve the issue. If you wish to do that then you will have to go to the settings > applications > manage apps > all. After clearing that you should reboot your phone and then again try to download it. I wish that this time it will not show you any problem with it. Please reply back if that helps or not helps you.

I think that you are having less amount of the internal memory in your mytouch 3g and so it is not able to download that in it. If you want that download should be done without any problem then you will have to have at least a 16MB of internal memory free. If you have less than that then you might get problem with that. So delete some apps from it which are not needed for you and other than this clear the cache memory of the phone. I wish that this will be useful to you. Thank you!!!

It is also possible that the operating system which is there in that might be outdated or corrupted and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. So see to it that what version of the operating system you have on your mytouch 3g and search for the latest version of it available on web. If there is updated version available then upgrade it to that version and see if that get you out of the issue.

Have you newly installed any applications on your mytouch 3g? I ask this for the reason that it is also probable that the installed application is making issues for download. If that is the problem, then you can attempt uninstalling that application as of your phone and after that again try to download. I've seen the similar difficulty through my friend as he installed some software called " Task Manager" and was making the trouble. And subsequent to removing the application of droid, matter is resolved. I expect that it will perform the similar for you.

After seeing to the matter, I believe that this can be the momentary difficulty by means of the connectivity to the internet and that is the main reason that you cannot download some of the app in your mytouch 3g. There are a lot of of the troubleshooting tips which can be done to solve this difficulty. You can attempt by doing soft reset or else stop download and over again start it. So these are a small number of tips that can be completed and I hope that this will crack the problem that you are having.