Thread: Nokia N95 is not working with the Pc suite

Nokia N95 is not working with the Pc suite

I have tried many time to connect my Nokia N95 to my Dell laptop which is recently running n to the windows vista. But all the time when I connect it so at that time it prompts me that the device is not detected. So to fix this issue I have tried to replug this but even though this issue persists. And while doing this it prompts me message that failure message. Now what I have to do in order to get rid from this issue. So if you guys have any suggestion no this so please help me.

Re: Nokia N95 is not working with the Pc suite

After reading this issue according to me the USB port of your laptop is not working properly. And according to that I will also recommend you to check with any other mobile phone which one also support the same data cable whether this is able to connect it or not. And apart from that this kind of issue happens sometimes from the PC suite application. So for that you just make sure that you are making use of the correct version of the PC suite.

First you check the USB port mass driver, so check that this is working or not, chink to the device manager through there you just check for the mass storage driver, And according to my view the problem that you mentioned is might be happening for the USB port, from time to time I found that for the port failure these types of trouble happen. If you found any difficulty in the device manager along with the mass storage driver then simply try to update the driver online. And related to this I am sure that if is there any issue with the USB then it will be get resolved.

I am also going through the same issue in my newly purchased Nokia 5230. It actually unable to connect through my PC from last night. When I try to connect the mobile in my windows 7 PC to access internet, it does not identify the mobile phone. So I just restart the system, thought that it might be a minor difficulty, and the reboot can easily solve the matter, but it was not help me. So after this I tried this by the USB mass storage driver, which is mentioned above, unable to get any help from this, it says that you are already making use of the update version. So is there any other trick to solve this issue.

I'd recommend you to reload the PC Suite, although in most cases a PC Suite that is named as the cause of this type of problem. So for this first remove the existing one, along with this also get rid of the installation files from the Windows temporary folder and through the registry editor, at the present go to the new installation, I hope this process will help somehow overcome the problem.

In my opinion, I recommend you to contact the service center at Nokia, the problem can be resolved only there for the reason that it was also facing same problem, after that searched in all parts of the solution, and also applies to many of them, but nothing has helped me after that I finally go to Nokia Care, and from there only I can solve the problem. So the problem is simply that the case for mobile phone hardware. Laos In my problem I found that my phone hardware was missed and this is the real cause of these type of problem.