Thread: Microphone not working with Logitech C600

Microphone not working with Logitech C600

The microphone which I recently purchased for audio chat, not working properly, the sound is appearing into the microphone with breaking. I am having a Dell inspiron laptop, this is running with windows vista 64 bit system architecture, having the Logitech C600 web cam, which I used as for the video chat. The audio problem with the microphone is occurring with this web cam. Is the web cam is the cause of the problem or something else? Along with this also there is a problem with this web cam, which is after plug the camera with my system there are some of the graphics problem along with the mentioned audio problem. what should I do now to overcome from the problems that I posted here? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Microphone not working with Logitech C600

Is the head phone is only occurring with the web cam, or is this not appear any audio output with the other media files, did you checked with any other media file whether this is working or not. if this also not giving you nay sound with other file then be sure that the problem is in the headset, for that you need to consult with the manufacturer or the dealer of that product. I hope by this you will be able to figure out the problem somehow.

According to me about the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is happening for the other hardware device driver that are installed in your system, but before apply nay such trick regarding the problem I would like to recommend you to enter to the device manager and from there open the device driver tab, under that be sure that the driver is working properly, along with also from the sound tab under control panel look for the device response of the connected microphone.

Open device manager, and check is there any device driver is showing as with the yellow or red mark. if you found any such driver is listing as like that then right click on it and choose the update option, select the online option, it will collect the information about latest r upgraded version of the installed driver and will direct you to install this one. I hope this process will help you to overcome from the problem.

Regarding the graphics problem that you mentioned in your post, it might be occurring for the other graphics installed program or any visual effect, which is creating a problem with the execution of web cam software, for that I would like to suggest you to open the program and features from control panel, and under that look for the such kind of programs. Remove all of them from there and then ping to then try to plug the camera with your system. it helped me greatly when I was also facing similar kind of problem, so I hope this will also help you somehow.

As per my opinion about the graphics problem with the web cam which is attached with our system. I think this is not occurring for the web cam itself, the issue might be with the graphical interface, in that case there is only process, try with this, it might be help you to get relief from the problem. update software version, open device manager and then right click on the display device driver name, choose the update option, it will easily upgrade the driver firmware version and replace with the existing one.