Thread: Logitech Quickcam pro 5000 not respond with Macbook Pro

Logitech Quickcam pro 5000 not respond with Macbook Pro

I am having an apple mac book pro laptop, this is running with the windows 7 along with the mac osx as a dual boot. The system was running fine till the last date with all of its features and also with the installed application in both of the operating systems. But with one of the recently purchased Logitech webcam, I am not able to access this with my laptop, after plug to the system it acts nothing. Though the driver was not encountered any problem while I was installed that one. Can’t understand why this is not running in my system? Any idea on this problem?

Re: Logitech Quickcam pro 5000 not respond with Macbook Pro

First of all I would like to know from you is this problem only happening with the windows version? because few months back I was also facing relevant issue, after that when I searched on this issue, I found this can be caused for the other installed application, any one of the applied application this problem may occur. For that I suggest you to open program and features under control panel, now form the drop down list look for the programs those are applied in your system, if you found any such type of application which is unknown to you. Then remove that one, this might be the issue of the problem. try with this, I hope this will be help you to resolve the issue.

I think so the software of the web cam is not installed properly in your system, for this I suggest you to try once by reload eth software, beside this did you found any problem or the error message during the installation. Run the installation program, and choose the option to remove the existing installed file with this fresh one. Now follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process, try this process, it will be helping you to overcome from the problem. if the problem is occurring into any specific operating system then I suggest you to before proceed for any process make sure that the software and the hardware version is compatible with the operating system version.

Similar issue I am facing with my recently purchased Logitech Quickcam pro 5000 web cam, which I plugged with the windows vista compatible system, after plug the web cam nothing shown to the screen, but if a unplug this, it shows that the hardware device or removed from your system. What type of problem is this? I tried to plug and unplug the web cam into my younger brothers systems, it shows all of the notification, then why there is no message in my system’s screen. What should be the cause and what is the solution for this problem, any suggestion for me will be helpful greatly.

I think the hardware driver of the web cam is not installed properly, for that I recommend you to reload the complete the web cam hardware driver, open program and features from control panel, now from the list choose the desire driver and run the un-installation process. Reboot your system after complete the process; along with also remove the other driver installed files from your system hard drive. Now proceed for the fresh installation. I hope this process will surely help you to run the web cam in your system.