Thread: Spice Popkorn Projector M9000 Price in India

Spice Popkorn Projector M9000 Price in India

I have got amazed by looking at the ad of the Spice's new mobile phone. Yes, I am talking about Popkorn Projector M9000 and everybody is talking about the same phone these days. Now I am eager know more and more about this phone, Most interesting thing is to know about this phone is projector. What is the quality of screen and etc etc. Can somebody tell me what would be the price of Spice Popkorn Projector M9000 in India?

Re: Spice Popkorn Projector M9000 Price in India

Spice has just released a new type of inexpensive mobile phone that can project screen image on the wall. It has a dual SIM compatibility along with an analog TV function and the projector. Projector provided on top of the mobile phone lets you view the design of mobile screen content on a large screen. Hence, you would be able to view movies, presentations, photos and live TV. This phone has an analogue TV chip can collect free global broadcast television channels. This projector has a document viewer by using which you would be able to view different office document formats, such as Power-Point, Excel, Word, and even pdf files.

Other then the revolutionary projectors, Spice Popkorn Projector M9000 has dual GSM SIM card compatibility and 2.36 inch 262K color QVGA screen. For internet access, It has a WAP, EDGE, GPRS. Camera provided in this phone is of 3.2 Mp. Java support is there so that you can play various kind of video games on it as well. For multimedia support, It can play AVI, mp4, 3GP, RMVB and RM, MP3 player with stereo Bluetooth and FM radio. Memory card is supported up to 16 Gb. Weight of this phone is about 123 Grams. Size of this phone : [119.2x50.3x 17.35] mm.

Ohh, This phone iss just great as it has all the feature that other smartphone provides but the considering features of this phone are Dual Sim and of course Projector. I guess this phone would be the first one to launch such a feature in the phone. Now there is no limitations on the screen of phone as no matter your phone has smaller screen, You can enlarge it anytime anywhere. I just loved this phone and it costs you only Rs.6,999. I think this phone is worth to buy with 3.2 Mp camera and such features.