Thread: can't install software for Kodak C310 digital camera

can't install software for Kodak C310 digital camera

Hello everybody, I got a problem. If you people could do anything for me please do. I have Kodak C310 digital camera. Now I want install the software CD that come with the digital camera. But It does not run. I am using the Windows 7 operating system. So what should I do to get rid of this? It really frustrating me because it should be very easy. If any have faced this problem then please share your experienced. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: can't install software for Kodak C310 digital camera

Hello friend I have read problem regarding the software issue of your digital camera you have. I have also using Fuji cam digital camera with me. Once I have also faced this similar kind of the problem like you. It had made me really frustrating. Then finally come to know that there is issue in my CD. So I bought new CD of my digital camera from my friend he is having same fujicam digicam. So I will suggest you that get another CD and try to install that.

Hi, everybody, I would also like to share my experience with you, I have also a Sony Cybershot camera with me. I was also not able to load the software of the Cybershot to my machine. It was the problem of the CD. It contain the software that it supported by 32bit operating system. And I was using 64bit window 7 Operating system. So I downloaded the software of the camera from the internet that run on 64 bit OS. Now it is working perfectly. So I will suggest you to try this.

Hello friend, I have also a problem with my digital camera. I have Fujicam digital camera with me. I am using it since 2 years. Now I am facing problem with it. I have installed the software and it is installed perfectly. But, when I connect, my digital camera to my machine. It does not detected by machine. What could be the problem friend if you have any idea please share it with me. Thanks in advance.

Hi friend I have read your problem. I think there no problem of your software. It is working very well. There may be the problem in your data cable of the digital camera. It may be bad. Please check that if you connect this digital camera in another machine with this cable it is being detected. If not it means there is problem in your cable so change it. Otherwise your there may be problem in your USB port. So make sure that it is working. These two thing may be the reason of the issue. So through it.